The US Gov't in the 1970s Tried to Prevent an Alliance between Africa and Black America

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real question: Is this document real?
From the state-sources I can find, memorandum 46 seems to be US Policy toward intervention and manipulation of Biafra during secession, and the secondary Presidential memo seems to include US intervention in Central America.
There doesn't seem to be a reliable source for the document.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's an error in memorandum 46.

Zbigniew Brzezinski is the real name of the person who signed off on the document but it's spelled wrong if said person did it themselves.

Possible that it could've been signed by someone else. Could be counter intel (misinfo or disnifo) or KGB . Who knows.

Apparently, a black dude named Casey Lartigue argued, with assistance from individuals from the Carter administration, that memorandum 46 was fake and that the Soviet's were responsible.

His argument was that he had all this evidence and that he got fired for trying to pursue truth to the black community no matter where it led
So, I'm thinking damn....oh well, but wait.

Am I supposed to throw the doc away just cause the name is wrong or there's some department that don't exist in the doc?

:jbhmm:...naw.

Could barely find any resources countering the doc on google other than this dude. Maybe I could if I worked at it but doesn't matter. Point is, Garvey, Lumumba and blacks globally been fukked over by U.S with or without the doc.

That's like saying Willie Lynch is fake but then we got shyt like babies being used as gator bait that was real! So, if WS want's to hang its hat on the doc being fake but then try and bury the shyt that actually happened and was real, they wasting their energy. Black folks have a long ass subconscious memory, and we ain't just making shyt up. Hoover, the FBI and CIA perpetrated enough shyt for everything in that document to make sense. Whether the soviet's revealed it or not, we should operate as if they fukking us over anyway. It ain't like Cointel-pro was fake, so
:demonic:

Good thread OP.

I wonder if the Soviet's was trying to get us to rebel tho.:lupe::jbhmm::patrice::ohhh:
The Soviets (and even a few small-scale Russians today) put up fake-news, fake-articles, fake-videos, against the US government to get them to side with us.
There was a NYTimes article a few months ago about how deeply it went, the Russians made a fake police shooting go viral last year, and then made it completely disappear. While the more I search this up, the more it appears to be fake, the Soviets planting this to help spur the Civil Rights Movement (which fell right in line with Domino Theory), makes perfect sense.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Real question: Is this document real?
From the state-sources I can find, memorandum 46 seems to be US Policy toward intervention and manipulation of Biafra during secession, and the secondary Presidential memo seems to include US intervention in Central America.
There doesn't seem to be a reliable source for the document.
:ohhh: Details

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
The Soviets (and even a few small-scale Russians today) put up fake-news, fake-articles, fake-videos, against the US government to get them to side with us.
There was a NYTimes article a few months ago about how deeply it went, the Russians made a fake police shooting go viral last year, and then made it completely disappear. While the more I search this up, the more it appears to be fake, the Soviets planting this to help spur the Civil Rights Movement (which fell right in line with Domino Theory), makes perfect sense.

Which one? Also it's not like there aren't plenty of real ones to spur/motivate dissent but I'm curious.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which one? Also it's not like there aren't plenty of real ones to spur/motivate dissent but I'm curious.
I'll just find the article and link it.
The police shooting wasn't the only thing they did, there were fake terrorist attack reports, and some pseudo-news they sent out.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Something tells me if we( African Americans) really truly practiced pan Africanism, we might see a push back from white folks we have never seen before but, with that being said, I'm not afraid to take the path of the most resistance if it's to reach my full potential.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
3 dimensional chess

We must study how China threw off white supremacy

imo being patient.

Yep. Deng Xiaoping's famous mantra was "hide your brightness, bide your time". China mustn't shine too bright until it was ready.

When the Soviet threat evaporated, China continued to put foreign policy second—this time for the sake of economic development. Again, that required co-operation with America, the best source of demand, technology and investment. Deng summed up the policy in a famous slogan: “Coolly observe, calmly deal with things, hold your position, hide your capacities, bide your time, accomplish things where possible.”

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Yep. Deng Xiaoping's famous mantra was "hide your brightness, bide your time". China mustn't shine too bright until it was ready.

When the Soviet threat evaporated, China continued to put foreign policy second—this time for the sake of economic development. Again, that required co-operation with America, the best source of demand, technology and investment. Deng summed up the policy in a famous slogan: “Coolly observe, calmly deal with things, hold your position, hide your capacities, bide your time, accomplish things where possible.”

:jawalrus: excellent advise from the learned master

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:jawalrus: excellent advise from the learned master

a06a3bff9838bc99101731f47de174e3.gif

Chinese know how to deal with the West. Even when I thought they were c00ning they were playing chess :wow:

Asians weren't selling out with The Great Wall....I see their vision

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

:whew: