The US Gov't in the 1970s Tried to Prevent an Alliance between Africa and Black America

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I was alive during some of that stuff that you are talking about. So I am telling you what I know. Hell my mother and father were some of the first Black people in the transit union in Chicago. I had uncles and aunts that were in the postal union. My grandfather was a Pullman Porter.

We can agree to disagree.
You were alive when Booker and WEB Dubois were talking about getting forced out of the labor market? Stop man. Trying to play up your age when it doesn't matter how old you are when we have documented proof of whites conspiring to hurt black americans is sad.

I don't care what you mom and dad were the first to do, it literally means nothing against documented facts about what white labor unions were doing. Nothing.

You are right we will simply agree to disagree

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
There's an error in memorandum 46.

Zbigniew Brzezinski is the real name of the person who signed off on the document but it's spelled wrong if said person did it themselves.

Possible that it could've been signed by someone else. Could be counter intel (misinfo or disnifo) or KGB . Who knows.

Apparently, a black dude named Casey Lartigue argued, with assistance from individuals from the Carter administration, that memorandum 46 was fake and that the Soviet's were responsible.

His argument was that he had all this evidence and that he got fired for trying to pursue truth to the black community no matter where it led
So, I'm thinking damn....oh well, but wait.

Am I supposed to throw the doc away just cause the name is wrong or there's some department that don't exist in the doc?

:jbhmm:...naw.

Could barely find any resources countering the doc on google other than this dude. Maybe I could if I worked at it but doesn't matter. Point is, Garvey, Lumumba and blacks globally been fukked over by U.S with or without the doc.

That's like saying Willie Lynch is fake but then we got shyt like babies being used as gator bait that was real! So, if WS want's to hang its hat on the doc being fake but then try and bury the shyt that actually happened and was real, they wasting their energy. Black folks have a long ass subconscious memory, and we ain't just making shyt up. Hoover, the FBI and CIA perpetrated enough shyt for everything in that document to make sense. Whether the soviet's revealed it or not, we should operate as if they fukking us over anyway. It ain't like Cointel-pro was fake, so
:demonic:

Good thread OP.

I wonder if the Soviet's was trying to get us to rebel tho.:lupe::jbhmm::patrice::ohhh:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You were alive when Booker and WEB Dubois were talking about getting forced out of the labor market? Stop man. Trying to play up your age when it doesn't matter how old you are when we have documented proof of whites conspiring to hurt black americans is sad.

I don't care what you mom and dad were the first to do, it literally means nothing against documented facts about what white labor unions were doing. Nothing.

You are right we will simply agree to disagree

Dude you are trying to hard in this thread. You are trying to prove to me that you know something, because you read it in a book. I was born in the 1960's and I actually lived through some of the stuff that you are talking about. I can still remember my mother in 1973 going from Zenith which was nonunion job to working for the transit authority; which was a union job.

My pops was already at the transit authority at that time. He rose through the ranks into middle management. His father was a Pullman porter. My father talked about his father all the time and the struggles that the unions fought for Civil Rights. But you read what you read in a book so it has to be true. I lived it, so it has to be false.

We can agree to disagree.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Dude you are trying to hard in this thread. You are trying to prove to me that you know something, because you read it in a book. I was born in the 1960's and I actually lived through some of the stuff that you are talking about. I can still remember my mother in 1973 going from Zenith which was nonunion job to working for the transit authority; which was a union job.

My pops was already at the transit authority at that time. He rose through the ranks into middle management. His father was a Pullman porter. My father talked about his father all the time and the struggles that the unions fought for Civil Rights. But you read what you read in a book so it has to be true. I lived it, so it has to be false.
There is nothing to try hard about when posting historical fact.
You being born in the 1960s literally has no bearing on you presenting logical facts or documented research to support your position, you haven't presented any yet.

I really don't care about your mom going from a non-union job to a union job, it literally means nothing to what the unions did to black labor in this nation, but hey congrats to your mom and pops for making their way.

You don't even read to know that I cited direct quotes from the Pullman Porter union attacking the white unions trying to drive them out of the workforce.
You simply are content to be ignorant.

Like you said before and I'll say again, we'll simply have to agree to disagree and move on.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
There is nothing to try hard about when posting historical fact.
You being born in the 1960s literally has no bearing on you presenting logical facts or documented research to support your position, you haven't presented any yet.

I really don't care about your mom going from a non-union job to a union job, it literally means nothing to what the unions did to black labor in this nation, but hey congrats to your mom and pops for making their way.

You don't even read to know that I cited direct quotes from the Pullman Porter union attacking the white unions trying to drive them out of the workforce.
You simply are content to be ignorant.

Like you said before and I'll say again, we'll simply have to agree to disagree and move on.

I can't breathe right now. Someone who reads a book arguing with someone who was there about what really happened :laff: :dead:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I can't breathe right now. Someone who reads a book arguing with someone who was there about what really happened :laff: :dead:
Wow reading heavily researched books that cite pullman porters and black labor activists speaking from the 1890s, 1920, 1940s is now something you don't deem credible because a person born in the 1960s far after the labor unions had kicked blacks out the market with government deals of the 40s says they were there 20 years after the fact.

boy the lack of actual rationale thought is sad, nikkas really saying you read books like its an insult. SMh

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
It's crazy.

Motherfukkers say go back to Africa but they're also in Africa abusing the resources, trying to get into government and control shyt.

Elite cacs don't want black people to garner any substantial global power. They don't want that clap back.

Just pure fukkery.
Ofcourse. Why would they work so hard to do this shyt?

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I know I said before I don't see "Pan-Africanism" as realistic before but that was in terms of the whole "brotherhood" or spirituality thing.

I do believe the diaspora/African business trade can be a VERY BIG STEP in economic liberation. Which is why when @MansaMusa showed me this and how whites wanted to prevent this opened my eyes even more.
This is the ideology I've come to accept as I've navigated through this thing known as being black and in America. The key is and has always been the development of relation between the diaspora and our African brothers back home.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Of course and that's the sole reason but there are some Africans who actually think those "compliments" are sincere. :heh:

There is nothing I hate more than a black person (regardless of origin) who is not woke. Most cacroaches aren't even that slick about it and so I have a hard time understanding why some people get played all the time. :mindblown:

It's embarrassing. :scust:

But with that said, AA are complicit too. Most of the abuse African immigrants get come straight from AAs. :francis:

:patrice:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Pan Africanism is the key. First step should be for the diaspora to be recognized fully in the African Union

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
There's an error in memorandum 46.

Zbigniew Brzezinski is the real name of the person who signed off on the document but it's spelled wrong if said person did it themselves.

Possible that it could've been signed by someone else. Could be counter intel (misinfo or disnifo) or KGB . Who knows.

Apparently, a black dude named Casey Lartigue argued, with assistance from individuals from the Carter administration, that memorandum 46 was fake and that the Soviet's were responsible.

His argument was that he had all this evidence and that he got fired for trying to pursue truth to the black community no matter where it led
So, I'm thinking damn....oh well, but wait.

Am I supposed to throw the doc away just cause the name is wrong or there's some department that don't exist in the doc?

:jbhmm:...naw.

Could barely find any resources countering the doc on google other than this dude. Maybe I could if I worked at it but doesn't matter. Point is, Garvey, Lumumba and blacks globally been fukked over by U.S with or without the doc.

That's like saying Willie Lynch is fake but then we got shyt like babies being used as gator bait that was real! So, if WS want's to hang its hat on the doc being fake but then try and bury the shyt that actually happened and was real, they wasting their energy. Black folks have a long ass subconscious memory, and we ain't just making shyt up. Hoover, the FBI and CIA perpetrated enough shyt for everything in that document to make sense. Whether the soviet's revealed it or not, we should operate as if they fukking us over anyway. It ain't like Cointel-pro was fake, so
:demonic:

Good thread OP.

I wonder if the Soviet's was trying to get us to rebel tho.:lupe::jbhmm::patrice::ohhh:
African-American self-determination - Wikipedia

Look under communist support