"the universe is listening; be careful what you say in it"

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread HAS to be upped again. I just read through every page of this, probably took me three or four days, and this is as good as any book and I learned as much as I ever learned from any school just by reading through this. I haven't even applied as much of this to my life as I should have over the years but can already simply FEEL my life being more positive today because of it. I had a pretty rough weekend, was feeling EXTREMELY low about myself and my future, but all of that has changed. I tried to throw as much positive rep as I could through this thing, even though not as much as I should have because I was trying to keep my reading rhythm, but blessings to everyone who posted this helpful knowledge and information on here.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
i want to manifest brehs, how do i clear my mind and start from scratch

Want to learn this as well.

Life never gives, it only offers. My best advice, is to always keep it funky in a positive way, and learn to trust your gut instinct. It's a long term path, don't get discouraged or ever limit yourself. If someone else was able to do it, why not you as well?

Last edited:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
This thread HAS to be upped again. I just read through every page of this, probably took me three or four days, and this is as good as any book and I learned as much as I ever learned from any school just by reading through this. I haven't even applied as much of this to my life as I should have over the years but can already simply FEEL my life being more positive today because of it. I had a pretty rough weekend, was feeling EXTREMELY low about myself and my future, but all of that has changed. I tried to throw as much positive rep as I could through this thing, even though not as much as I should have because I was trying to keep my reading rhythm, but blessings to everyone who posted this helpful knowledge and information on here.

Sending love your way breh. Let’s all keep sharpening each other up.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
i want to manifest brehs, how do i clear my mind and start from scratch

Here is how

write down any "wrongs" that you feel you have committed or that are holding you back.
Address the people you've wronged and sincerely apologize
make peace that you are not perfect, but that you are moving forward with a clean "internal" slate

Think about anyone who you feel has "wronged" you
reach out to them and tell them it's on your mind, and that you forgive them (don't have to forget, but that you've moved on)
make peace that others aren't perfect and they will encroach on you again, but you are moving forward.

If you do this honestly, you will be able to start sending unfettered positive vibes out there to other people and yourself. It'll be hard, but if you truly want to "start from scratch" that's how I would start. :manny:

Juven

All Star
Daps

what did you read? i don't see anything in the OP

Juven

All Star
Daps
My fault breh, let me clarify. I meant I read every page of this thread.

I did read the book As A Man Thinketh because of this thread as well, which was another game changer.

Got you. I downloaded that book a while ago. Read some of it so far, and it is deep. Definitely helpful. How we think thinks and the way we do it is incredible. Got that recommendation from a Gucci Mane interview that he did with Dan le Ba tard :russ:.

Last edited:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Saw I got repped on a previous comment appreciate it brehs.

Here's my gold and what helped me piece it all together. Very recently as well, what beautiful timing:

FAST read. But if you get the audiobook, the first 45 minutes are all you need. First 50 pages otherwise.

Think about it: 45 minutes to change your life.

Embrace the present moment and live your life through that way and watch all the worry and stress vanish because "you"'d have trained yourself to.