The Umbrella Academy - Season 2 (7.31.20/Official Thread)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Still watching... on episode 8. This show is the KING of unrealistic conversations. These mofos be burying the lede like a muhfugga. I hate when they do that in tv shows. Just tell the person the most important shyt first. nikkas be in arguments and the other person will storm out before being told the most important info.

Also, Allison’s powers are kind of a plot hole. She could literally get anything she wanted. She was severely underutilized. She basically had mind control

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This was so meh to me:russ:
Reading the wiki..
Cha-Cha and Hazel were:mjpls:
So seeing the change:skip:
Mary had me dying I think in episode 8 when she kept saying “Whore”:pachaha:
The relationship between 5 and the Handler:skip:
I’m surprised nobody is outraged over this:mjgrin:
Especially with the gender neutral bathroom scene:dead:
The whole Luther/Allison relationship felt so forced to me and that Klaus shyt:heh:
Ellen Paige is a truly bad actress:russ:
But them Dark Phoenix/Fire Starter moves:ohhh:
This does have me interested in the source material..
I’ll look up the comics sometime this week at the local shop:ehh:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Umbrella Academy Season 2 Is Happening

Netflix's The Umbrella Academy has been renewed for a second season. Based on the award-winning comics by Gerard Way and Gabriel Bá, the first season of The Umbrella Academy proved to be an absolute hit for Netflix. It actually became the most in-demand superhero TV series, beating even The Flash.

The cliffhanger ending of The Umbrella Academy season 1 clearly left the story unfinished.
The Umbrella Academy students had failed to prevent the apocalypse, with Vanya's powers blasting a chunk out of the Moon and causing the extinction of the human race. Fortunately, Five was able to add a new variable by transporting them back in time - to who knows where or when. The dysfunctional family of superheroes are still determined to save the world, but they don't really have a clue how to pull it off. What's more, the sinister entity known as the Commission will still be determined to stop them.
Screen Rant can confirm that Netflix has renewed The Umbrella Academy for a second season. Production is expected to be underway from May 2019 through to September 2019. No other details have been revealed just yet.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
What I will say was pretty cool was the fact that they stayed consistent with none of the normal technology existing. There were a few times I would wonder why they didn't just google something or call using a cell and realized that they didn't have that technology in that universe for some reason.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Finished this last night. I really enjoyed it and hope S2 comes out. The ending was dope. :lupe:

I gotta admit though, I fukked up by pointing out to my wife that Luther looks like Goomba from the Super Mario Bros movie as soon as I saw him. We were :mjlol: and cracking jokes damn near every time he was onscreen. :snoop:

419dd6666ecc6036366fd15f6bbdb180.jpg

bfa37a7b0a675a7393d7919c0f5e065f1041eb94r1-268-248_hq.gif

Wj2caO.gif
Exactly. That’s all I saw. He looked too stupid to be taken seriously

Also vanya annoys me, but I get the feeling she about to be the star of the show. I don’t know if I can take another season of her

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas are trash. The concept is so intriguing, but i just hate all of the characters' decision making. It frustrates me to the point where it's hard to fully immerse myself. I'm here for Season 2 though :mjlit:
THIS

You said what I was looking for

This is my issue with the show

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just binged this..

It was aight, a lot of the cast/characters are annoying, I don’t like Ellen page for some reason anyway, to think people wanted her to play Ellie in TLOU movie/show :hhh: