• Pacific Islander

• Desi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Am I trippin or did this idiot just become the weirdest mf in TSC?
I mean, how else is there to prove 100% black? Anyone can post a screencap with lies.

I didn’t ask for a ban bet, but if I’m gonna take one I want this shyt to be thorough.

My name's Paul and that's between y'all.
I'mma just leave this here and go about my day

obligatory: no piru

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
No, you’re trying to twist my words around. I never said Afro Latinos aren’t black. I just said you don’t look 100% black, which you claim to be.

Only way to prove you’re 100% black is with blood test results. You gonna air out all your personal info for some e-beef? :heh:

There ain't a blood test on the planet that can prove that someone is "100% Black"

"Black" just like "White" is a Phenotype(with Ranges).

A DNA test can show how much African ancestry someone has, which doesn't always confirm Phenotype.

There are multiple different Black "Eurasians" on this planet that don't have any African Ancestry, yet have Black Phenotypes.

Black Folks come in a range of Skin Colors, and Facial Features, and ALWAYS have.

Even before the first Leucoderm "Eurasian", before the first Anatomically Modern Human left the African continent, Black Folks Already had a range of skin colors.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:mjcry: Must be nice to be ambidextrous.

I tried writing with my right and it was like a death row inmate dry snitching just to get out of that bid.

it's weird. I can write with my left. I just write everything exactly backwards without checking myself. Straight mirror status.
I think the more concerning thing is... my lefthanded handwriting is better than my right. It's just... backwards.:mjlol:
I just tried writing with my left for the first time in forever…... :huhldup:

I legit only ever use my left for one thing……I guess its cause my right be controlling the mouse :ld:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No. For as much shyt as you give me I wanna throw it in your face that you and I arent so far off in skin tone.
Does everybody see this? This grown man just found out that black people come in all different hues. WaIt until you see Indians...from India. Gonna blow your feeble mind. Yes or no fakkit?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
There ain't a blood test on the planet that an prove that someone is "100% Black"

"Black" just like "White" is a Phenotype(with Ranges).

A DNA test can show how much African ancestry someone has, which doesn't always confirm Phenotype.

There are multiple different Black "Eurasians" on this planet that don't have any African Ancestry, yet have Black Phenotypes.

Black Folks come in a range of Skin Colors, and Facial Features, and ALWAYS have.

Even before the first Leucoderm "Eurasian", before the first Anatomically Modern Human left the African continent, Black Folks Already had a range of skin colors.
The guy claims to be 100% black. I’m going off his words.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
7380eca0-5be8-4066-acf3-189165b3cb6d_text.gif