• Pacific Islander

• Desi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just want to note that anyone non-black attempting to quantify to a percentage a black-identifying person's level of blackness is... I dunno. It rubs me wrong tho. but... not my circus; not my... etc. :hubie:

I gotta say tho. We definitely have come a long way from the one-drop rule. Progress... I think?
It should be bannable but if not Im trying to give him the out he is looking for.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I just want to note that anyone non-black attempting to quantify to a percentage a black-identifying person's level of blackness is... I dunno. It rubs me wrong tho. but... not my circus; not my... etc. :hubie:

I gotta say tho. We definitely have come a long way from the one-drop rule. Progress... I think?

I have native blood dominated in me but I don’t claim to be Native. I could claim white because I’m fair skinned. I could claim Latino/hispanic since that’s my background. But no, I choose mixed because that’s what I am.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I have native blood dominated in me but I don’t claim to be Native. I could claim white because I’m fair skinned. I could claim Latino/hispanic since that’s my background. But no, I choose mixed because that’s what I am.
homie I am not involved. Argue with that man. This is not my problem. Call me Claudio in this thread - I'm Swiss as fukk :hubie:
Pay no mind to the peanut gallery - I am an extra.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Only way I’ll accept it is you post a video of you posting on here, telling us your real name with id proof, and proceeding to show ethnic blood test results with that name.

That’s the only way to truly confirm 100% black from you and the only way I’ll take the bet.
You want the SSN too? :russ:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
YOU Claimed that there was a "Blood Test" that can prove if he was or not.

Is there a Blood test that can prove someone is "100% Black" or not?

Don't dodge the question.

I just said take a blood test to prove he’s 100% black. The man says he 100% black. Why are you hounding me? :beli:

Or you could just DROP IT AND LET IT GO!
:unimpressed:
I’m not like that. If some a$$hole gives me shyt, and the beef is still fresh, I’m coming at them. :manny:

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
I just said take a blood test to prove he’s 100% black. The man says he 100% black. Why are you hounding me? :beli:

I’m not like that. If some a$$hole gives me shyt, and the beef is still fresh, I’m coming at them. :manny:

I'm not "Hounding" you.

You said some dumb shyt about blood tests to prove if someone was "100% Black" or not.

I made a comment to the silly shyt you said, you dodged the info.

:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
P9BuDU4.gif

same dude online that I am offline.