Hammerfell
Old pic I uploaded in the past.

oQa0iwo.jpeg

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Na, I just find it funny how you stay on my dikk with all this shyt; wanna talk about no one but black people can speak on certain topics, then you post a hand pic that makes you look more Latino than black. :skip:
If that certain topic is race related to black people and the person jumping in ill informed is non black like yourself then yep you gonna get smoke every rip when you say dumb and/or racfist shyt. Which you have the propensity to do. Here you go again. Are Afro Latinos not black? We have some in this thread. your dumbazZz just cornered yourself again in another dumb racist comment. Ban bet or stfu please you add nothing here

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
If that certain topic is race related to black people and the person jumping in ill informed is non black like yourself then yep you gonna get smoke every rip when you say dumb and/or racfist shyt. Which you have the propensity to do. Here you go again. Are Afro Latinos not black? We have some in this thread. your dumbazZz just cornered yourself again in another dumb racist comment. Ban bet or stfu please you add nothing here
Being Afro-Latino doesn’t make you 100% black, which you claim to be. There’s literally 2 different ethnic groups in the name. You try to talk shyt about me not being informed when you’re out here saying dumb shyt like that. :what:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Being Afro-Latino doesn’t make you 100% black, which you claim to be. There’s literally 2 different ethnic groups in the name. You try to talk shyt about me not being informed when you’re out here saying dumb shyt like that. :what:
You're too dumb to follow this convo. Nvm...ban bet or not fakkit? Yes or no?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm not. I don't know why I took a picture of my left hand.

About to say because I'm a lefty and my handwriting is stone cold ass. I remember my old accountant teacher gave me extra homework to make my 8s and 6s readable.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You're too dumb to follow this convo. Nvm...ban bet or not fakkit? Yes or no?
No, you’re trying to twist my words around. I never said Afro Latinos aren’t black. I just said you don’t look 100% black, which you claim to be.

Only way to prove you’re 100% black is with blood test results. You gonna air out all your personal info for some e-beef? :heh:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No, you’re trying to twist my words around. I never said Afro Latinos aren’t black. I just said you don’t look 100% black, which you claim to be.

Only way to prove you’re 100% black is with blood test results. You gonna air out all your personal info for some e-beef? :heh:
Yes or no fakkit?