• Pacific Islander

• Desi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Questioning your statement based on proof of a picture is racist? I’m just saying, based on the pic, you look mixed.
Look at this fakkit back track. Get yo lame azz out my mentions unless you willing to put up for it. Lightskin black people exist dummy. The fact that your just finding this out yet been in a black space for years is troubling. But I can help set you free doggy

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Look at this fakkit back track. Get yo lame azz out my mentions unless you willing to put up for it. Lightskin black people exist dummy. The fact that your just finding this out yet been in a black space for years is troubling. But I can help set you free doggy
How am I backtracking? I said you don’t look 100% black which implies you’re mixed. I know light skin black people exist, but based on the pic you look more Latino than black.

I kinda take back something tho. You have about 25% more tan than my hand.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How am I backtracking? I said you don’t look 100% black which implies you’re mixed. I know light skin black people exist, but based on the pic you look more Latino than black.

I kinda take back something tho. You have about 25% more tan than my hand.
Ban bet or no fakkit?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Crazy part im not even lite bright. Me, @3Rivers , and @Vice Queen all look about the sme hue but here is this troglodyte in my mentions because he salty I treated his life. :russ:
Na, I just find it funny how you stay on my dikk with all this shyt; wanna talk about no one but black people can speak on certain topics, then you post a hand pic that makes you look more Latino than black. :skip: