Daps
Reppin
Midwest
IMG-0030.jpg

iPad look dirty as fukk :russ: :russ: , my bad

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
There you go again. Just because I call out your claims you say im racist. I never even said you’re not black. :beli:

It’s just funny you wanna jump on my dikk over race, but our skin tones aren’t so far off.

I’m going off HIS words. He claims to be 100% black. I just said take a blood test to prove it. What don’t you get here?

What the fukk don't you "Get" that there ISN'T a Blood test to "Prove" if someone is "100% Black" or not?
:aicmon:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
@MenacingMonk if it’s not a No or Yes dont quote me anymore. This is circular and you obviously dont want the smoke you originally stuck your head up the chimney for. Quit wasting Coli bandwidth with your low frequencies.
Trying to say I’m wasting Coli bandwidth but you stay on my dikk over this shyt.

If you agree to my terms I’ll accept a TSC ban bet. Are you gonna post your ID with your name (obviously you don’t have to post your addy), show your face, and post on the Coli, then post blood test results to prove 100% black, which you claimed?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Trying to get people Doxed or Identity stolen :snoop:

That should be ban worthy

And he has the right to just ignore my terms. No one is forcing him to make his OWN decision. And no one said he has to air out his info to the community. It could just be between the two of us and a mod.

He also has the right to just put me on ignore but chooses not to.