The truth is, Marcus Garvey had all of the answers

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I don't think that was the point he was making and I'm sure you know he wasn't making that argument.
I believe he was more talking about culture.

I don't believe in his thesis, but we can be honest about what he was saying.
I don't know what's the point he's making and obviously you don't either if you talmbowt "culture," while he's mentioning different countries while ignoring their cultural differences

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I don't know what's the point he's making and obviously you don't either if you talmbowt "culture," while he's mentioning different countries while ignoring their cultural differences
I told you what I think he was clearly getting at, you seem to want to purposely be obtuse and thats fine.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
How do we go about starting a pan African/pan diaspora trade network between AA's, Caribbean Africans, Central American Africans, South American Africans & Africans?
:jbhmm:

Black/African nations need to create a Three Freedoms trade agreement. A freedom of their respective citizens to: Work, Travel and Study. Also, there should be a customs union, a uniform system of contract law and commercial arbitration, recognition of licenses and academic degrees.

@KidStranglehold - We need a Root 'Think Tank'.

I have a few ideas.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Black/African nations need to create a Three Freedoms trade agreement. A freedom of their respective citizens to: Work, Travel and Study. Also, there should be a customs union, a uniform system of contract law and commercial arbitration, recognition of licenses and academic degrees.

@KidStranglehold - We need a Root 'Think Tank'.

I have a few ideas.

I think that's a great idea, same with the think tank.

Are there any other active black owned think tanks other than the Harvest Institute?