The truth about NORTHERN NIGERIA

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Hausas bleach themselves too
:mjlol:
Stop embarassing yourself and resolve your Somali civil war before you poke your nose into groups which are not killing their clansmen.

Lmao. Stop talking about your fellow countrymen like a white supremacist does about Muslims. Maybe then I'll take your Pan-Africanism serious. Oh once, we do stop killing each other and we united. Trust me, it won't be pretty for the region :mjgrin:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Hausa and Fulanis are warriors. Gangsters recognize gangsters :wow::picard:

full

But the Hausa-run Nigerian Army can't even defeat 15 year boys in sandals who blow themselves up in the name of Allah

:jbhmm:
:mjgrin:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
:russell:

Also, Hausa aren't my countrymen.
:mjpls:

Laugh all you want. Once it happens. I pray for our enemies. They couldn't subdue us with US military equipment against our 30 year old AKs and Toyota trucks. fukk you think is gonna happen when settle our infighting? Like I said. Gs recognize Gs. Only other ethnic groups I would fear are the Fulanis and Hausa and the Zulus along with the Tuaregs. The rest are pussies.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Laugh all you want. Once it happens. I pray for our enemies. They couldn't subdue us with US military equipment against our 30 year old AKs and Toyota trucks. fukk you think is gonna happen when settle our infighting? Like I said. Gs recognize Gs. Only other ethnic groups I would fear are the Fulanis and Hausa and the Zulus along with the Tuaregs. The rest are pussies.

In the Root, you said a similar thing about Somali's reconquering the Horn of Africa. I said, wouldn't peaceful reunification be better? You said no.

Somalis like you and Siad Barre are why Somalia is the way it is now. Stay humble. Your people cannot conquer over 25 million Amharas, 35 million Oromos etc. etc.

Stay humble. Feed your people. Mind your business.
:francis:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
"J-j-just wait until Somalia re-unites! We'll conquer the Horn of Africa."
full

The phony Somali militarism is tired. Sell me qat and remain quiet.

I'll pay my Muslim cousins to handle you fam. I'm just stating the truth. You pussies and why would they kill their own kinsmen for? Milk the US for all the aid it can get :russ::lolbron:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I'll pay my Muslim cousins to handle you fam. I'm just stating the truth. You pussies and why would they kill their own cousins for? Milk the US for all the aid it can get :russ::lolbron:

Pay illiterates to blow themselves up when people are being paid by Qataris to blow themselves in Mogadishu, brehs. Hustling backwards

Also, it's the North that gets the most US aid. Because they're c00ns.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
In the Root, you said a similar thing about Somali's reconquering the Horn of Africa. I said, wouldn't peaceful reunification be better? You said no.

Somalis like you and Siad Barre are why Somalia is the way it is now. Stay humble. Your people cannot conquer over 25 million Amharas, 35 million Oromos etc. etc.

Stay humble. Feed your people. Mind your business.

Lmao. Siad Barre had it right - he's timing was off and needed to get a more regional back up with Egypt and others helping us for kill shot. Terrorism is a western export. Not a Muslim one :hhh:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Pay illiterates to blow themselves up when people are being paid by Qataris to blow themselves in Mogadishu, brehs. Hustling backwards

Also, it's the North that gets the most US aid. Because they're c00ns.

I "hate" some of the Northerners of my own country due to some clan "dispute." But I'll never publicly air out my own countrymen like you do. The hate is real with you :hhh: