The truth about NORTHERN NIGERIA

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Northern Sudanese look like Western North Sudanese people especially from Darfur area to some extent. Thats how you can tell Hausa people came from more Eastern. Other Northern West African Muslims dont seem to have this look that the chick in the OP has. I know sounds weird.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Northern Sudanese look like Western North Sudanese people especially from Darfur area to some extent. Thats how you can tell Hausa people came from more Eastern. Other Northern West African Muslims dont seem to have this look that the chick in the OP has. I know sounds weird.

Hausa people are Chadic speakers with Nilo Saharan genetics. Most Hausas don't look like the woman in the video

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
nigeria_literacy_624.gif

Karb

Veteran
Daps

They suffer from a lack of presence on social media. I've honestly never heard their perspective, which is why I'm very suspicious of how they are being portrayed in the media and by their enemies :francis:

I tried to browse that Nairaland forum but I didn't stay long enough to understand the political dynamics. There was this one Fulani mod on there and I thought he seemed reasonable. Very articulate and well-educated from what I remember. This is years ago.

Thanks for posting this.

Last edited:

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Why are they dominant politically? The way you guys describe them they're a bunch of illiterates. :francis:

Numbers
Plus after the war they held all military and civil leadership posts.
Due to the fact that there weren't competent due to low literacy levels, the country sank in all metrics from 1970 till today.

Low competency is really the big news in Nigeria. It leads to them selecting only their own which becomes tribalism. This takes decades to wane off from.

The National funds are shared in two ways:
Normal state division
National budgets

The first goes by a calculation and is usually not enough tbh as it pays civil salaries and can do few capital projects
The second is key and it pays for large portion as its the budget itself.

The north and south west uses it mostly for their regions which is why we mostly built our own assets. Made us self sufficient. This is also why according to the UN we have the lowest poverty and lately the lowest corruption and police bribery (NBS)

it'll change after a long time. I'm ok because regardless we will perform always better than the west and north