The truth about NORTHERN NIGERIA

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
muslim propaganda :mjpls:

Remember this Poitier there is always two side of the story! She pretty much educated me in regards of the Hausa/Fulani people in Nigeria, although i briefly met a few Hausa that lives in my parents former country, but i rarely knew anything about them, and their language from watching videos sounds very beautiful, almost like French to me, in some respects.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
No, she is just educating people the history, culture and region where she comes from.

I'm watching it now, it took her awhile to get to the point(you should have time stamped it to start around 5:18)
That said she's doing an alright overview ...even though I've studied enough through the years to already know everything she talking about so far.

Edit: she is giving off a "suspect" vibe :patrice::wtb: ....she hasn't said anything overtly "off" yet though :hubie::ehh:

Last edited:

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
I'm watching it now, it took her awhile to get to the point(you should have time stamped it to start around 5:18)
That said she's doing an alright overview ...even though I've studied enough through the years to already know everything she talking about so far.

Yeah, that is a good point in the beginning it was kind of redundant.