The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
If he trades Karl Towns or Mudiay for a vet just to win 50 games :sadcam:
:laff: it is an interesting question, say by some miracle they got a top 3 pick..who do you draft? Towns and Okagor are PF/C and you already have Bosh/Whiteside...Mudiay is a PG but you just traded 2 picks for Dragic, so you know they are gonna resign him. Winslow might be the answer...

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
:laff: it is an interesting question, say by some miracle they got a top 3 pick..who do you draft? Towns and Okagor are PF/C and you already have Bosh/Whiteside...Mudiay is a PG but you just traded 2 picks for Dragic, so you know they are gonna resign him. Winslow might be the answer...

BPA
I rather have Towns for 4 years/32 mil than Whiteside for 5 years/75 mil
But let me not get ahead of myself, because we might fukk around and take Kaminski because of his 4 year pedigree and "grit"
fbk06vozj

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia

This would be another historic event in Heat history :sadheats:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BPA
I rather have Towns for 4 years/32 mil than Whiteside for 5 years/75 mil
But let me not get ahead of myself, because we might fukk around and take Kaminski because of his 4 year pedigree and "grit"
fbk06vozj

Chill Bruh....towns hasn't even stepped on a NBA floor yet but your rather have him than Whiteside? Your trippin Big hass has shown flashes with half a season, no training camp and nothing. Breaking franchise records....in half a season...the kid can play, it's his mental along with his passing skills that needs to be worked on...I know bob Cousy old ..but I love the quote he gave us about Big has

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Can anyone name anyone on our coaching staff that brings anything of value to the game?

We got Juwan Howard in that Brian Shaw role which I'm cool with but who else? Keith Smart & Chris Quinn, Dan Craig who is alright, and some goddamn video coordinator aka Spoelstra Jr. This is part of the problem right here, I'd rather have a wolf leading a bunch of sheep than a sheep leading wolves, but all I see here is sheep.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Can anyone name anyone on our coaching staff that brings anything of value to the game?

We got Juwan Howard in that Brian Shaw role which I'm cool with but who else? Keith Smart & Chris Quinn, Dan Craig who is alright, and some goddamn video coordinator aka Spoelstra Jr. This is part of the problem right here, I'd rather have a wolf leading a bunch of sheep than a sheep leading wolves, but all I see here is sheep.

We got Fizdale :ld: