The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season had its ups and downs, on the positive, Ennis can and will improve, we found whitehead (shoutout to flo rida), we found TJ and we picked up dragic...basketball gods bless us in the lottery.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude that is the first young player that they have developed to be a big time impact player since wade. They just haven't been good at developing and drafting young players. But Riley believes in getting impact players through free agency and through trades.

It has worked and the heat have been to I believe 5 finals and 7 eastern conference championships since Riley been there. So his way does work. They just need some young talent now.

TJ and Ennis will be quality players for us. Idk about bazz, he does have flashes.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TJ and Ennis will be quality players for us. Idk about bazz, he does have flashes.

I hope so. They need young players as Wade and Bosh get older. Older stars needs young players and young stars to do the dirty work.

Shaq had a younger wade. Wade had a younger Lebron and Bosh. Now older wade and bosh need young players or player.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol Flo rida band wagon wanna be heat fan ass was on First Take and called Whiteside, Whitehead.

What's funny is I remember Whiteside being drafted years ago. Him and Jarvis varnado were drafted and I felt like they went into bolivian only to come right back outta nowhere

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'll give this core another shot next year
  • Wade
  • Dragic
  • Bosh
  • WhiteSide
I may even be open to having Deng back. But we need a serious backup for Wade and Chalmers isn't it and as much as i like Tyler Johnson... he''s not it either. Maybe Ennis can be it with more PT but his defense is disgusting i can't blame Spo for his lack of PT.
McRoberts deserves another shot. Im not sure about Napier but i like the kid (no homo) and he's cheap but he needs to learn to finish at the rim and improve his shot.

But I hope Riley understands that this team will go nowhere without a serious backup SG for Wade.