The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
#TankWave we back? :gladbron:
i been back and forth on this tankwave or playoff wave but for the betterment of this franchise going forward tankwave is the best option. the problem is idk if i trust pat he got burned in the draft last time with beas and i could see him trading the pick on draft night for a veteran.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
tankwave it is.

And Riley aint gonna draft shyt

Just throw this season in the bushes and hope the team can be healthy next year

Although for god sakes please make moves in the offseason for backups for Wade and Bosh because neither is gonna play a full season

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
tankwave it is.

And Riley aint gonna draft shyt

Just throw this season in the bushes and hope the team can be healthy next year

Although for god sakes please make moves in the offseason for backups for Wade and Bosh because neither is gonna play a full season
Won't matter as long as we have this shythead on our sidelines. Make the same mistakes every game, acknowledge them in the post game while talking about learning from them, and then make the same mistakes next game brehs

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Won't matter as long as we have this shythead on our sidelines. Make the same mistakes every game, acknowledge them in the post game while talking about learning from them, and then make the same mistakes next game brehs
This is the thing. SPO never acknowledges anything AT ALL. Sometimes reporters bring the right shyt up, and his responde is alays some repeated ass "we gotta stay the course" "gotta play with more grit" ect. WTF does that dumbass shyt even mean?

I have never heard this nikka give a detailed opinion about anything when it comes to basketball, NEVER, he could not even explain there success while winning. He is easily the least motivational coach I have ever heard. His whole demeanor is just garbage and im sure no players have ever been boosted by him. Sometimes your coach can verbally give you energy, Spo's timeout talks are horrendous and he offers nothing with X's and O's or motivation.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is the thing. SPO never acknowledges anything AT ALL. Sometimes reporters bring the right shyt up, and his responde is alays some repeated ass "we gotta stay the course" "gotta play with more grit" ect. WTF does that dumbass shyt even mean?

I have never heard this nikka give a detailed opinion about anything when it comes to basketball, NEVER, he could not even explain there success while winning. He is easily the least motivational coach I have ever heard. His whole demeanor is just garbage and im sure no players have ever been boosted by him. Sometimes your coach can verbally give you energy, Spo's timeout talks are horrendous and he offers nothing with X's and O's or motivation.
This. He never says anything of substance and I can't imagine how anyone could be motivated playing for this guy. I feel like if I played for this guy anything he says would get the :stopitslime::childplease: out of me. I remember hearing Riley miked up in 2006 though and would've killed for the chance to play for a guy that amped up and that motivational. I don't recall Wade ever feeling compelled to go off on him like he did at spo in 2012 or a player walking into him or low key dissing him the way announcers and players do. In game 6 Riley just tossed his play sheet and starts yelling to them "HIT THEM HARDER. YOU ARE TOUGHER THAN THEM AND THIS TEAM IS READY TO QUIT!" That Bill Parcells type fire.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm sick and tired of this fukking bullshyt. fukking excuses and inept play. Giving up these big leads up in the fourth again mediocre or shytty teams.

Just fukk this shyt.

These dudes should be embarrassed.
And we were doing this even back in 2010-2011 to teams. Leading by 20+ to the Jazz at home and losing while giving up 84 points in the second half and overtime. 84 fukking points in 29 minutes. I can't bring myself to watch half the time because I know this coach will find a way to lose. It's point shaving levels if inept. Honestly I think he might be worse than the wolves or Wizards coach. The single biggest mistake Riley ever made was not firing him after that 9-8 start. In the end spo cost us a title with his lack of coaching that finals, nearly lost the conference finals next year by all series having 6'8 UD front 7 foot KG, and got embarrassed in the last 2 rounds each of the last two years by pop and frank Vogel. Frank fukking vogel. We won't be a contender again until he's gone and I can't imagine us passing 43-45 wins again with him here.