The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Damn, I can tell you've been gone for a while breh :russ:

No way we're beating ATL and it's pretty unlikely we can beat CLE either, but I'd rather take my chances with CLE

Honestly our team is far from its best right now, next season should be much better. I'm just looking forward to some of our young guys getting playoff experience then coming back with a vengeance next year
Yeah bro, I have pretty much missed everything since Jan 8th. Before I got booked, he was just starting to play more than 10 minutes and he was beasting every second of it. While in the county I had seen the Sunday game where he had 12 blocks. Dude can be just as good as Bynum was at his peak imo.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
circa 2014

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/mia...54/dwyane-wade-agrees-new-contract-miami-heat

The Miami Heat have re-signed Dwyane Wade, the team announced Tuesday.

The Heat did not disclose terms of the deal, but sources said Wade received a two-year, $31.1 million deal with a player option for the second year. Wade also received a no-trade clause in his contract, sources told ESPN.com's Marc Stein.

The sources said Wade took about an $11 million pay cut over two years from the deal he opted out of, which was for two years and $42 million.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
umm no....we just fukkin choked another game away....stop with this tanking nonsense...we're trying to make the playoffs
Those were two suspect ass shots by Dwade. He's been killing Detroit all night with turnaround jumpers closer to the rim. Then late in the 4th he barely touches the rock, but when he does he takes a long 2, and then takes a 3 when we're only down 1.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Wow man. This team is very good when things are clicking. They will be dangerous as hell to ATL or CLE (I feel they WILL beat ATL but can only push CLE to a bunch of tough games) in the 1st round. I cant put it into words how dominant Whiteside has been in the few games I have seen from him before I went to jail and since I been home. Dragic was one of the best moves the Heat have made since I been a fan, GREAT fukking pick up.

This can be one of those seasons where everything clicks at the right time and Wade goes GOD mode if SPO does not fukk shyt up (sitting him too soon).

:aicmon:

We swept MIA this yr and beat them convincingly each time. With all due respect to #HeatNation they ain't beating shyt.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright fukk this season. Better we miss the offs instead of getting curb stomped 0-4 in the 1st round and risking more injuries

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:aicmon:

We swept MIA this yr and beat them convincingly each time. With all due respect to #HeatNation they ain't beating shyt.
:yeshrug:

Maybe, im behind as hell so I cant break down the strengths of ATL as of right now. I like the match up cause of Wades ability to dominate a series and ATL not having that 1 man to counter it.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Those were two suspect ass shots by Dwade. He's been killing Detroit all night with turnaround jumpers closer to the rim. Then late in the 4th he barely touches the rock, but when he does he takes a long 2, and then takes a 3 when we're only down 1.

nikka...take ya conspiracy hat off n throw it in the bushes. We choked away every single big lead game we lost this season....period. That wade 3 was what we went with...live or die....we died tonight.

Daps
Watch us finish with the 14th worst record and miss out on the Lottery entirely. I feel this shyt happening, brehs. Going back to the LeBron era, never seen a team blow more 15+ point leads late in my entire life. Gotta start looking at the top because how does this happen every single time for the last 5 years? Celtics, Nets or Pacers gonna take these last two spots. Good riddance. Done with this season. See y'all in October.

:salute:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:yeshrug:

Maybe, im behind as hell so I cant break down the strengths of ATL as of right now. I like the match up cause of Wades ability to dominate a series and ATL not having that 1 man to counter it.

Were the 1 seed b/c we have great depth, 4 All Stars (Korver, Teague, Millsap & Horford), a top 10 offense & defense and as I mentioned Home court advantage. If you're a real Heat fan you'll remember DWade led a MIA team with lesser talent to play a Hawks team with HCA a few years ago & lost...the myth that he can beat one team by himself is just that, a myth. MIA would be lucky to get one off of us