The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
nikka...take ya conspiracy hat off n throw it in the bushes. We choked away every single big lead game we lost this season....period. That wade 3 was what we went with...live or die....we died tonight.
nikka, that was Grade A choking. This was worse than the Milwaukee one. At least the Bucks are a 6th seed. But just letting go of the wheel against a team we were not only killing all night, but killing all season? This team is weird.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Spo gotta go. 2 hero plays for wade is not gonna cut it anymore. A Dragic drive or let whiteside draw contact
the last two possession should of been a wade or dragic drive to the basket whiteside was a beast on the boards so even if they miss there a good chances he getting an easy putback dunk or an and 1 cuz drummond isnt going to want to foul.

As usual spo sits guys for way to long when he brought wade and dragic back in they had no rhythm at all. Every time we blow at leads its cuz we start settling for jumpshots and stop being aggressive and going to the basket and spo sitting on his hands waiting to long to bring back in the starters.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Were the 1 seed b/c we have great depth, 4 All Stars (Korver, Teague, Millsap & Horford), a top 10 offense & defense and as I mentioned Home court advantage. If you're a real Heat fan you'll remember DWade led a MIA team with lesser talent to play a Hawks team with HCA a few years ago & lost...the myth that he can beat one team by himself is just that, a myth. MIA would be lucky to get one off of us
MIA did not have home court advantage that year bro (to my knowledge, too lazy to check) and Miami had absolutely no depth, no size, and no shooters :yeshrug:. It still went 7

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Were the 1 seed b/c we have great depth, 4 All Stars (Korver, Teague, Millsap & Horford), a top 10 offense & defense and as I mentioned Home court advantage. If you're a real Heat fan you'll remember DWade led a MIA team with lesser talent to play a Hawks team with HCA a few years ago & lost...the myth that he can beat one team by himself is just that, a myth. MIA would be lucky to get one off of us
That was Wades legendary 09' season. :blessed:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
MIA did not have home court advantage that year bro (to my knowledge, too lazy to check) and Miami had absolutely no depth, no size, and no shooters :yeshrug:. It still went 7

Right. So MIA wouldn't have HCA advantage in this scenario either and Wade's banged up...why would MIA somehow magically beat us?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Riley has to be swallowing a lot of pride for his desire to be loyal to Spo. Im sure he knew years ago that Spo was not cut out to be a head coach. Dude is literally one of the worse coaches I have EVER seen in the sport. He is not good at X's and O's, and he is not a leader of men. Do nikkas actually hear the bullshyt he says during timeouts, the dumb ass catch phrases he uses and how he repeats key words over and over again. I know players look at him like :stopitslime: while he talks. Dude shoulda never made it to the Lebron era. Period.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
At work but I'm pretty sure how this happened honestly. Can Wade and LeBron make arguments as the greatest forwards and guards ever just on account of winning titles with this shythead as our coach? I mean him being employed validates his decision to leave. This guy has to legit be the worst coach in sports. Rich kotite/cam Cameron levels of awful.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
fukk it. I think i'm officially on tank wave. I never condoned that clown shyt, but if these guys don't give a fukk then why should we?.....this is not a team that's fighting for a playoff spot. and the sad part is it's not even tanking either. these dudes look like they could care less either way it goes. as long as spo is our coach, this franchise is fukked.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
fukk it. I think i'm officially on tank wave. I never condoned that clown shyt, but if these guys don't give a fukk then why should we?.....this is not a team that's fighting for a playoff spot. and the sad part is it's not even tanking either. these dudes look like they could care less either way it goes. as long as spo is our coach, this franchise is fukked.
Dude will be the coach til at least 2020 we wasting time complaining about Spo :mjcry:
He legit might be the worst coach in any sport I have ever seen on any level. I'm gonna say something unpopular among Miami fans now. As a New Yorker, baseball comes first. For me, that means the Yankees come first. I would gladly give back our 2009 world series win for riley to have fired spo after the 9-8 start in 2010 and taken back the job Stan Van Gundy style, because with a coach like this, I do not blame LeBron for leaving. Even the fukking wizards seem to have a better coaching situation than us.