The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Just realized Walker is the same dude in this gif

8BqcV.gif

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont like the fact that were destined to play the cavs. Even tho our team would be motivated to make it competitive the media coverage and promo for this series would be us reliving the summer when this benedict bytch bounced and tried to sabotage us. It'll be WWF type hype

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
pat should of just let walker 10 day run out and let him go back to are d-league team like we did with TJ earlier in the season.and got another big. i dont think anyone was in a hurry to pick walker up anyway.

We probably should of called up Birch instead of Walker. I think Spo is still enamored with the small ball philosophy so they signed Walker and Beas to play the four instead of pursuing another big.

I dont like the fact that were destined to play the cavs. Even tho our team would be motivated to make it competitive the media coverage and promo for this series would be us reliving the summer when this benedict bytch bounced and tried to sabotage us. It'll be WWF type hype

We played them well this year. I wouldn't mind that at all; I'm actually looking forward to it.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We probably should of called up Birch instead of Walker. I think Spo is still enamored with the small ball philosophy so they signed Walker and Beas to play the four instead of pursuing another big.

We played them well this year. I wouldn't mind that at all; I'm actually looking forward to it.

true but thats regular season and shyt can change in playoffs. remember we were 0-4 against Brooklyn and they only won 1 playoff game