The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Daps
This can turn into a three game losing streak real quick. Also, if the Bulls end up being the 3 seed, I rather play the Cavs. Still, there's no excuse to lose that game. Had it under control & just gave it away. Inexcusable.

Daps
fukk three, I forgot about the Thunder L Sunday. We're staring at a 4 game losing streak. Life comes at you fast.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
fukk it. heat deserved this L. the whole team got lazy and over confident with that lead. started throwin up bullshyt like they had the game in the bag...like this shyt wasn't the most important game of the year. but looks like we facing the cavs in the first round:sas2:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you let this team go on a 14-0 run in the 4th? Wade how do you not make both your free throws? Beasley how do you let Jerryd freakin Bayless outjump you?

This team is trash and heartless. As soon as tony said "You want the ball in the hands of Wade or Goran" I laughed. Dumbass tony forgets how often Wade bricks crucial free throws. He's unclutch as fukk from the line. That one brick of his was the difference between OT and an L

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
any good will they earn last week they just wasted with these two losses

we have game tomorrow wit boston dragic played 40 minutes dang played 35
birdman played 26 and was getting hurt every other play. we are going to be a tired ass team tomorrow. i wont be surprised if we come out sluggish as hell.