The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Before the game I said to myself, Miami is getting some momentum and the Bucks are reeling so of course we'll lose cause that's the way the basketball gods work:beli:

But I didn't fukking think it would be on a buzzer beater and lose by one damn point

ZbaNO1fPXF.gif

Looked at the schedule and saw them going 2-2 this week at best then maybe, get some more wins after

Then realized after the 4 games this week, they have San Antonio after

ZbaNO1fPXF.gif

Looking like we're gonna be locked into a 2 vs 7 with the Cavs. I'd prefer 3 vs 6 against Toronto (Although I don't even see the matchup advantage there that people claim) People may think they want Cleveland ....but I'm not here for a series where its Lebron beating up on a broken Miami team without Bosh and McBob while the national media and Ohio fans go "See! He made the right choice to leave! Bury the Heat". LeBatard said it best "I wanna see a playoff series where Dwyane Wade goes up against Lebron in the 4th....until I don't"

ZbaNO1fPXF.gif

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the 76ers game which we gave up a 23 point lead and spo just sat on his hands is right up there aswell
Yeah it's beyond awful. I can legit say I do not think I have ever seen a coach who is worse with a lead than he is. Anytime we get a decent lead we stop doing what got us the lead similar to Vince McMahon having a guy stop doing what got him over in the first place. Simply awful.