The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Whiteside is lowkey soft. I remember earlier in the season when he sat out a couple of games with a sprained ankle that LeBatard said on his radio show, when the Heat organization was asked if Whiteside could play, they responded, "He's no Haslem, let's put it that way." This a must-win game. Disappointed in the big fella.

Dude is anything but soft. Blame the coaching staff, they enable that crap. and lowkey LeBatard should shut the hell up. He's the same as Troy Aikman in my eyes, who often appears critical of the Cowboys in his broadcast to hide any bias.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Whiteside is lowkey soft. I remember earlier in the season when he sat out a couple of games with a sprained ankle that LeBatard said on his radio show, when the Heat organization was asked if Whiteside could play, they responded, "He's no Haslem, let's put it that way." This a must-win game. Disappointed in the big fella.
Can't play with that shyt fresh tonight, that's a heavy ass bandage wrapped up.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

Some of Yall just say dumb shyt just to say it...soft? What games u been watching?

Daps
Some of Yall just say dumb shyt just to say it...soft? What games u been watching?

I just think there are a lot of players on this team that would play through a sprained ankle & a couple of stitches on the hand. Maybe soft isn't the right word, but we can agree he's no Haslem or Bird or Wade. Still love Gawdside, tho.