The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I want McGee here. With his talent, I think we can put the right culture around him.
I kinda doubt there is anything REALLY serious there. Current roster is full, and it would mean either Beasley, or Walker being cut loose. Also reading the Warriors want him.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

Riley always does his due diligence

This is just ridiculous. For FOUR straight years we were hoping for a competent center to solidify our roster. Now they are being released left and right :deadrose:

I guess we are stocking up now so it doesn't happen again. We got mad Chipotles down here so that's a good selling point to signing here.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
get that big dummy and throw him out there to protect the paint....whiteside, birdman, mcGee is a hell of a rotation at the 5 as far as defense goes...

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Adam Silver was about to suspend Gawdside just before he received a call from The Godfather, Riley.

:ufdup:

Not only did he not get suspended, this cac instigator got fined more money. Praise Riley.

:blessed:

I'm surprised Morris didn't get suspended though.

get that big dummy and throw him out there to protect the paint....whiteside, birdman, mcGee is a hell of a rotation at the 5 as far as defense goes...

Maybe start McGee & Whiteside so Bosh can play his natural position of SF. :ehh:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
not enough PT for 3 centers breh

I disagree. We could do it based on matchups and effort. The other night when we played the Pelicans we had issues with Ajinca. Birdman could not match up against him, he was losing the battle of the bigs off the bench...badly....he was too small compared to that big muhfukka...now imagine having javale to throw in there instead?

We don't need to give him 25 mins a game...but just to have him for 10-15 mins (depending on performance/matchups/effort) I would gladly take him.

Last edited:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I disagree. We could do it based on matchups and effort. The other night when we played the Pelicans we had issues with Ajinca. Birdman could not match up against him, he was losing the battle of the bigs off the bench...badly....he was too small compared to that big muhfukka...now imagine having javale to throw in there instead?

We don't need to give him 25 mins a game...but just to have for 10-15 mins (depending on performance/matchups/effort) I would gladly take him.
ok, so the roster right now is at 15, who you cutting?