The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Wade on what Hassan Whiteside did to Alex Len: "I have no problem with it."

Wade having flash backs to UD tossing Andres Nocioni into the crowd like a rag doll. The goon squad is BACK :blessed:
We never left, we just had a certain softie stinking up the fight club :birdman:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
:mjlol:

Not tryna rain on your parade brehs, but every fanbase goes through this after playing Phoenix.

I never heard of the white kid before and I called him getting his career high as soon as the game started. Just one of those things that happens when you play the Suns :yeshrug:

Its because you only watched one game. Tyler has played very well in his small minutes. He had one or two games where he was inefficient. He has great handles and vision. His defense is OK.

That's not to say his ceiling is all star or even to what Whiteside may be, but he can be a great role player or bench scorer if developed properly. In his small sample size of games played, his per 36 minutes is 16p, 4r, 2a, 2 stl. You take those numbers from the bench any day.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Beasley taking charges. I may cry.

:mjcry:

never seen him ever do that before. not once.
He has a 10 day contract dangling ove rhis head. He feels pressure to perform. Told you all the mofo CAN play some defense when he chooses to. I never questioned his skills. Just hiis heart and maturity

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
He has a 10 day contract dangling ove rhis head. He feels pressure to perform. Told you all the mofo CAN play some defense when he chooses to. I never questioned his skills. Just hiis heart and maturity
Keep him on 10 days like a parole officer on a crackhead :lolbron:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Keep him on 10 days like a parole officer on a crackhead :lolbron:
Oh im all for it. NBA should have a crackhead clause for certain players who only seem to perform when their contract is about to be up and they need a new one. Call it the Josh SMith/Sprewell/Ricky Davis clause

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, if we had Bosh....

:francis:

Dragic changes our entire perimeter offense and takes the pressure off him.

You see how easily Beasley can score and now imagine Bosh? You got McRoberts when we need playmaking and range, Bosh when you need offensive and defensive versatility, Beas for scoring, and Andersen for energy and rebounding.

Plus GAWDside and Dragic.

We might have a decent squad healthy.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Last Wade endorsement was Whiteside, let's see how this goes

It’s far too early to say what kind of player Johnson can be. He can shoot, we know that. In 12 games, he’s posting a true-shooting percentage of .638. But if he was just a shooter he wouldn’t be on the court for a team that’s in the midst of a Battle Royale for one of the final two playoff spots in the Eastern Conference.

So, in the absence of a larger sample size, we’ll let Dwyane Wade give his endorsement.

“I just know that we need to play him,” Wade said. “I know that he needs to be on the court for us. When we made the trade for Goran and Zoran it kind of changed everything, but he was playing well before the trade. I’m glad that we got back to putting him out there. He can guard multiple people, he can score and he can run the point guard. He does multiple things for us.”...