The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
OR Y'ALL SEEING HOW GOOD TYLER IS PLAYING OUT HERE?!

Beas has been balling tonight, and mainly on defense. He plays much more maturely.

Whiteside and Tyler Johnson. Finding gold in the rough.

I think we're gonna have a good team next year brehs
16i60ec.jpg
:mjlol:

Not tryna rain on your parade brehs, but every fanbase goes through this after playing Phoenix.

I never heard of the white kid before and I called him getting his career high as soon as the game started. Just one of those things that happens when you play the Suns :yeshrug:

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Not tryna rain on your parade brehs, but every fanbase goes through this after playing Phoenix.

I never heard of the white kid before and I called him getting his career high as soon as the game started. Just one of those things that happens when you play the Suns :yeshrug:
yea the suns after the trade have been a joke

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Now how many games did they fool Whiteside just cost himself/us? :beli:
Thank God We got the Lakers next so we MIGHT be able to get by without him. But then got @Wizards and vs. Kings

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Disagree. The string of injuries we've had is ridiculous. Bosh almost fukking died. He never got to coach the team he was supposed to. And the talent on that version of the team was below average

He is still a mediocre coach bro. Even going back to when we won those championships. He just isnt that good of coach. Doesnt know how to adjust on the fly or doesnt know how to drawl up offense plays.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Doubt he gets suspended.
I hope so too but you know how sh!t goes.

The kid needs to understand he's an vital part of the squad now and can't let worthless white boys get in his head. Remember that white boy from the Knicks did the same to him

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I hope so too but you know how sh!t goes.

The kid needs to understand he's an vital part of the squad now and can't let worthless white boys get in his head. Remember that white boy from the Knicks did the same to him
nah every center has to send a message to the league off the bat. i'm sure every center he's faced knows he's not soft, but this right here lets them know he's willing to take it to a level most big men aren't. and that alone will give him a mental edge over a lot of these soft ass bigs today.