The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
what a fukking mess this season is i still hate that trade even if dragic works out eventually this is an awful team and was such a waste to trade for a player when we got nothing to play for

all you do is cry....i swear on everything...relax

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Lol dragic looked bad?
In the 1st half. He went 0-5 and looked a little lost on offense. But that's understandable considering it's his first day with the team. He played well in the 3rd though, scored 10 points in that quarter.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Dragic is making norris cole look like steve nash

Norris_Cole_review_it.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Are cats really ready to throw Dragic in the bushes after one game where he had a crash course on the team's offense hours before? :mjlol:

Look man, even if Bosh was healthy the bench was so light it was gonna be up and down

Just consider this all a pre-season for next year for Goran to be acclimated. Hope to re-sign him in the off season and get stronger support pieces with a consideration of any time Bosh and Wade could miss and go from there.

I would expect this off-season to be more focused than last where they kinda were retooling on the fly after the Bron departure.

Be cool. Don't worry about this season (which has been a weird one anyway by league standards) and look to 15-16 with a further eye on 2016 free agency.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, we just lost our most important offensive piece (Bosh opens up scoring for every other player on the floor because of his shooting), we're restructuring our entire offense now, and Dragic hasn't played a goddamn minute with these guys plus is trying to get acclimated to a slower pace.

Give it some time.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Brehs, we just lost our most important offensive piece (Bosh opens up scoring for every other player on the floor because of his shooting), we're restructuring our entire offense now, and Dragic hasn't played a goddamn minute with these guys plus is trying to get acclimated to a slower pace.

Give it some time.

I'm telling ya, forget about this season everyone will understand. That doesn't mean tank, that means play your best and most hardest and get into the Playoffs and see how you fair against a Toronto or Atlanta who will be right there next year too. Most important thing is re-signing Dragic, make him see the vision and get depth for the bench particularly at Wade and Bosh's spot

Let that Don Cook :smugfavre:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm telling ya, forget about this season everyone will understand. Most important thing is re-signing Dragic, make him see the vision and get depth for the bench particularly at Wade and Bosh's spot

Let that Don Cook :smugfavre:

We just need to build chemistry among our players.

Bosh and McRoberts are gonna open a lot of space for our guys to work when they get healthy. Whiteside had to deal with no Bosh tonight and it was new because Bosh provides a lot of spacong due to his gravity. Even when Bosh misses, it opens up Whiteside for easy put backs.

Dragic had some good signs. He does seem able to play off Wade, he got to the line, and he makes things happen even when he's not scoring.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Iran Winderman: Please do not jump to conclusions ... but the Sun Sentinel has learned that Michael Beasley has been working out at AmericanAirlines Arena. Twitter @IraHeatBeat

Shams Charania: Thomas Robinson has had discussions with the Spurs, Nets, Suns, Heat and Hornets, completing DEN buyout Sunday, league sources tell RealGM. Twitter @ShamsCharania

:ohhh: