The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
@Intruder v3.0 it's happening doggy :umad:
Fool me once shame on you. Fooled me a second time, me. But dude would be fooling us a 3rd time at this point :snoop:
Honestly, bre. Now that we are finally giving Ennis PT i dont see the point of bringing this fool Beasley into the picture:wtf:

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Fool me once shame on you. Fooled me a second time, same on you. But dude would be fooling us a 3rd time at this point :snoop:
Honestly, bre. Now that we are finally giving Ennis PT i dont see the point of bringing this fool Beasley into the picture:wtf:
Well for one Beasley is a better basketball player than Ennis, that isn't debatable

And Beasley didnt fool nobody a 2nd time. He produced when he was given consistent minutes and then was inexplicably benched after a dispute with Fizdale's bytch ass

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Well for one Beasley is a better basketball player than Ennis, that isn't debatable

And Beasley didnt fool nobody a 2nd time. He produced when he was given consistent minutes and then was inexplicably benched after a dispute with Fizdale's bytch ass
Who is Fizdale?

Either way enough excuses, breh. This is basketball so I'm looking at the BOTTOM LINE and the bottom line is he still failed to live up to the highest pick we've ever used on a player and couldn't even come back as a back-up. He failed to impress any other teams enough to make them feel he was worth the trouble of even keeping him in the NBA

Is he a better basketball player than Ennis? No doubt in my mind Beasley is better than Ennis and can even be better than Bosh, even. But will he? NEVER. Bosh has far more heart than Beasley ever will. Bosh works harder than Beasley ever will. Bosh puts in more effort at developping his game than Beasley ever will

Again, continue to make excuses for him. I understand. I was once like that. I gave Harold Miner so many chances back in the day, myself. So trust me I understand the obsession .
But trust me when I say it's not worth it.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami

What's the story behind the dispute with Fizdale? This is the 1st I'm hearing of this.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is Fizdale?

Either way enough excuses, breh. This is basketball so I'm looking at the BOTTOM LINE and the bottom line is he still failed to live up to the highest pick we've ever used on a player and couldn't even come back as a back-up. He failed to impress any other teams enough to make them feel he was worth the trouble of even keeping him in the NBA

Is he a better basketball player than Ennis? No doubt in my mind Beasley is better than Ennis and can even be better than Bosh, even. But will he? NEVER. Bosh has far more heart than Beasley ever will. Bosh works harder than Beasley ever will. Bosh puts in more effort at developping his game than Beasley ever will

Again, continue to make excuses for him. I understand. I was once like that. I gave Harold Miner so many chances back in the day, myself. So trust me I understand the obsession .
But trust me when I say it's not worth it.

:francis:

Bosh, playing through injury, is ten times more talented than Beas.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:francis:

Bosh, playing through injury, is ten times more talented than Beas.
I guess it looks wrong the way i said it/ What i meant by it is I felt Beasley had the potential to be better than Bosh. But like i said, He's not, never has been and never will be better or even in the same class and Big Shot Bosh. What I saw in the 2009 Playoffs versus the Celtics pretty much told me that Beasley will never be a star in this league. All it took was 1 play. That one play alone told me all i needed to know about Beasley. After that one play i just figured he'd be a good starter but thats it but he couldnt even keep that up... in MINNESOTA.

I've always used to say Beasley, determined and with another 10 lbs of muscle would be a terrot for most PFs in the league. I sobered up 5 years ago.