The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We own his Bird rights. But even then, Riley aint stupid. Im sure he talked to the man to get a feel for him and where his head is at before handing over 2 #1s for him. He saw how Dwight torpedoed the Lakers but taking less cash and telling the Lakers to stick the bird rights where the sun doesnt shine.

Oh, so you're going to offer Dragic 5 years, 100 mil? :usure:

thats the leverage bird rights give you here, and its not something you will do

Dragic can sign anywhere he wants this summer, and the Lakers/Knicks will be coming with open check books

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Oh, so you're going to offer Dragic 5 years, 100 mil? :usure:

thats the leverage bird rights give you here, and its not something you will do

Dragic can sign anywhere he wants this summer, and the Lakers/Knicks will be coming with open check books

I kind of want Dragic to walk, even if it sounds silly. The thought of maxing Bosh; Dragic, and Whiteside is gross. If Dragic walks, the Heat will be a bad team next year and probably draft top 5. This franchise is probably fukked either way with or without Dragic, but without Dragic gives us more room to get better(cap space, better pick next year).

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I kind of want Dragic to walk, even if it sounds silly. The thought of maxing Bosh; Dragic, and Whiteside is gross. If Dragic walks, the Heat will be a bad team next year and probably draft top 5. This franchise is probably fukked either way with or without Dragic, but without Dragic gives us more room to get better(cap space, better pick next year).
Look man I been giving you a pass but you gotta chill with all this tanking/letting players walk crap, you dont make these moves to willingly WANT a guy to walk. This is clearly a move to remain competitive while this core is together

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Look man I been giving you a pass but you gotta chill with all this tanking/letting players walk crap, you dont make these moves to willingly WANT a guy to walk. This is clearly a move to remain competitive while this core is together

You right, I'll stop repeating my opinion and see what we do this season. :ehh:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
They are going to have to take time and practice. They need to re-tool the offense something fierce, especially with Bosh out now and Dragic in.