The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
we going against Norris Cole tonight
Cole droopping 25 and 10 on us :pachaha:

Look Norris was awful this year but Heat fans sh!t too hard on the kid. He did a lot of good when he was here. Like it or not Norris Cole, when he was playing well, played a large part in pushing Chalmers to improve his game.
But you let these clones tell it just because Norris made a business decision to sign with his boy's agent he's suddenly a double-agent. :manny:
I wanted him gone because i felt Nappier had a higher ceiling. Some clones took the sh!t personal

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

Look Norris was awful this year but Heat fans sh!t too hard on the kid. He did a lot of good when he was here. Like it or not Norris Cole, when he was playing well, played a large part in pushing Chalmers to improve his game.
But you let these clones tell it just because Norris made a business decision to sign with his boy's agent he's suddenly a double-agent. :manny:
I wanted him gone because i felt Nappier had a higher ceiling. Some clones took the sh!t personal
25 minutes and ten turnovers :mjlol:

The Order 1886

KORRA KORRA AKA TOP LAD
Daps

Capture.png

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Dragic is a free agent bruh ... :lolbron:
We own his Bird rights. But even then, Riley aint stupid. Im sure he talked to the man to get a feel for him and where his head is at before handing over 2 #1s for him. He saw how Dwight torpedoed the Lakers but taking less cash and telling the Lakers to stick the bird rights where the sun doesnt shine.