The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

yesss...keep calling that fukk boy out. I've never seen someone coach with such stupidity and ineptness before....EVER. You have a healthy 25 year old big that impacts the game on both ends and you're subbing him out because of set minutes? You only think he should play 25 mins per game because of what exactly? Is he a rookie? is he not putting in work? is he not defending or scoring how you want him to? is he not flowing with the offense properly?

why the fukk on earth are you taking this miracle out of the fukkin game and then waiting forever to sub him back in?

i'm not gon let this nikka spo stress me out son...NOPE....fukk that....i'm too young for this shyt...

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

ARE U fukkIN SERIOUS?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

I missed thge majority of the second half cause I was cheffin it up....:laff: son...is this nikka coaching us to win games or to lose?????

woosah-gif-bad-boys-2.gif

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

ARE U fukkIN SERIOUS?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

I missed thge majority of the second half cause I was cheffin it up....:laff: son...is this nikka coaching us to win games or to lose?????

woosah-gif-bad-boys-2.gif

that woooosaaaaahhhh don't work. I just decided I won't watch another heat game until spo gets the axe. I won't enjoy this, but watching the basketball equivalent of cam Cameron or rich kotite lose games single handedly is even worse. Also you up to play some halo 2 on legendary? I am at regret at the moment

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Has Mike Ryan and Lebatard and them addressed Spo's fukkery this season in terms of minute allotment and whiteside on the radio during the 15 minute heat talk? I've missed the last week of shows

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
The point guards whiteside played with in the d-league and Asia are better than the garbage he's playing with now:mjcry:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I've never been on that tank wave bullshyt but it's looking like that's the only way we're gonna be able get rid of spoelstra's fakkit ass. I swear I've never hated a sports figure as much as I hate spo right now. He does not deserve to be coaching an nba team.

Spo ain't going anywhere but at least we will get a younger, talented player. Welcome aboard. :ahh: #tankwave

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Has Mike Ryan and Lebatard and them addressed Spo's fukkery this season in terms of minute allotment and whiteside on the radio during the 15 minute heat talk? I've missed the last week of shows

They sort of brought up Spo's coaching ability but Dan was on his bullshyt. He dismissed Spo's coaching deficiencies by asking for empirical evidence to prove Spo isn't doing a good job. I don't know how you prove that with numbers but you can see it during games.

Granted, Spo can't control every aspect of the game like his PG's being outscored 40-1 two nights ago or Cole inbounding the ball twice to cause a turnover but there are small things he could change. In the end, this team isn't as good as we thought it was at the beginning of the season and the injuries haven't helped. As a result, any coach would look bad.