The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The day we start running the offense through Whiteside is the day we start playing winning basketball again. I can't be the only one seeing him have position on his defender with his arm extended & no one is getting him the ball. I'm beyond heated.
at least 3 missed opportunities for layups or floaters. Dieng didn't defend him well

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
he can't play the entire game, he played 36 minutes tonight, more than anyone else. I won't fault Spo for that tonight.

I will. I'm telling yall, Spo may as well plop that red XFINITY couch right in front of the announcers table with a big bucket of popcorn.

Spo is a fan first.
Then he remembers he's in those arenas to work.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California

I really thought White was the or,iginal inbounder, this actually makes it worse. Violet clearly starts counting the 8 seconds and dude is sending a muthafukka back out of bounds....I need Silver to investigate this fukkboy Cole

look at the bench the white boi Hamilton notice that shyt quick and was like noooooo

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Keep wasting all these great Whiteside games

I rather miss the offs but easy it too weak so we are ducked just stuck in this spot the rest of the season really

Prolly end like 32-50 and make the offs

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California

I really thought White was the or,iginal inbounder, this actually makes it worse. Violet clearly starts counting the 8 seconds and dude is sending a muthafukka back out of bounds....I need Silver to investigate this fukkboy Cole

are assistant coach straight turned his head away he couldn't believe it

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
WE LOST?!?

1160.gif