The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I'm not giving Napier a pass either. Dude has been absolute shyt on both ends of the court.

There was a 6-7 game stretch at the end of November where Napier was averaging 12 points per game and looking very confident. Then came the inexplicable demotion to the D-League, and he hasn't been the same since. Spo cut his balls off

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They sort of brought up Spo's coaching ability but Dan was on his bullshyt. He dismissed Spo's coaching deficiencies by asking for empirical evidence to prove Spo isn't doing a good job. I don't know how you prove that with numbers but you can see it during games.

Granted, Spo can't control every aspect of the game like his PG's being outscored 40-1 two nights ago or Cole inbounding the ball twice to cause a turnover but there are small things he could change. In the end, this team isn't as good as we thought it was at the beginning of the season and the injuries haven't helped. As a result, any coach would look bad.

Dan is simply too scared to call out anyone in the Heat organization cause of his relationship with Mickey and Pat :snoop:

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
A little spoken word for our good friend, Norris "Coleworld" Cole.

Norris Cole, ole fakkit nga, it's so clear to see
That you mind is in Cleveland where LeBron be

You're willing to sabotage the Heat so they'll break the chains
You're worse than Tim Donaghy and you have no shame

Mav Carter must've put that bug in your ear hole
He said, "fukk them up and you'll be with LeBron in less than a year, bro"

LeBron can't talk to Pat face to face like a man
Just like a woman scorned he came up with an evil and diabolical plan

And it's working like a charm cause you're an useful idiot, nga
You think LeBron won't pull the trade trigger on you too, nga?!

You see, Cole, you're just a puppet on a string
LeBron can tell you to cut your own foot off and you'll say, "Sure thing, King"

But at the end of the day, the whole Heat Nation can see right through ya
When you finally leave Miami, please take Eric Spolstra witcha

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
Dan is simply too scared to call out anyone in the Heat organization cause of his relationship with Mickey and Pat :snoop:
Not true. When Stugotz was suggesting Spo, Lebatard said why not blame whoever assembled the "talent", because the backcourt play has been so bad. Then everyone else was :whoa: at the thought that it's Riley's fault. Dan settled in on the large number of injuries and the rest settled in on blaming Lebron.

I don't think its fair to blame Spo because of the injuries and because the point guards are SO bad. Lots of coaches can do things better. Spo is no different. But what exactly is he holding the team back from?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Not true. When Stugotz was suggesting Spo, Lebatard said why not blame whoever assembled the "talent", because the backcourt play has been so bad. Then everyone else was :whoa: at the thought that it's Riley's fault. Dan settled in on the large number of injuries and the rest settled in on blaming Lebron.

I don't think its fair to blame Spo because of the injuries and because the point guards are SO bad. Lots of coaches can do things better. Spo is no different. But what exactly is he holding the team back from?

The frustrating thing is even with the injuries, you watch the game and the team is in it and then he makes his substitution patterns that fukk up the game and the lead gets blown. I understand you cant play everyone all the time which is why I think people were harsh on him Pre-Lebron when he would limit Wade's minutes. But he would sit out people for looooooooooong stretches and keep guys like Cole in who are routinely fukking up and letting the game slip away. I understand some people believe you should play through and let them figure it out but it continues to get worse and worse.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This cole shyt gotta be sabotage. He fukking up his trade value so he can chill out in miami for another year instead of gettin shipped to some shyt hole city then bounce with his butt buddy lebron in the summer
It has to be. I mean a baseball team once threw the world series. This is certainly very possible

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
This cole shyt gotta be sabotage. He fukking up his trade value so he can chill out in miami for another year instead of gettin shipped to some shyt hole city then bounce with his butt buddy lebron in the summer

This is exactly what he's doing. Also spying for the Cavs, Bron and bytch Paul