The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
on the phone with a shorty and I'm trying to fight back the rage...she heard me yell out "u fukkin idiot" and had me explain what was wrong....explained the whole inbound thing and she just said "wow.."

son....i am utterly disgusted with this fukk boy right now....

GET HIM OFF MY TEAM

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
on the phone with a shorty and I'm trying to fight back the rage...she heard me yell out "u fukkin idiot" and had me explain what was wrong....explained the whole inbound thing and she just said "wow.."

son....i am utterly disgusted with this fukk boy right now....

GET HIM OFF MY TEAM
as stupid as that was by cole, this is all on spo. he didn't bring whiteside back in the game til 7 minutes left and by then the wolves gained all the momentum. it should have never been close.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
as stupid as that was by cole, this is all on spo. he didn't bring whiteside back in the game til 7 minutes left and by then the wolves gained all the momentum. it should have never been close.

I was cookin n watching the game back n forth....sigh....of course that fakkit did this

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
he can't play the entire game, he played 36 minutes tonight, more than anyone else. I won't fault Spo for that tonight.