The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
how horrible would it be if Whiteside really becomes an incredible player and he leaves in 2016 :russ:

chill on Tyler Johnson tho, jury still way out on him

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
how horrible would it be if Whiteside really becomes an incredible player and he leaves in 2016 :russ:

Man that nga seems so grateful that the Heat signed him.
I can't even imagine a scenario where Whiteside would want to explore options from teams who didn't even want him/gave up on him.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
bosh is officially 3rd option behind wade and whiteside. soft ass nikka really got over on us with that max deal, it's all good tho.
Our offense is typically better when Bosh is playing well, tho

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Money talks.

That's why i always said if Zo could leave us over money i dont put it past any player to leave. Thus why i never get too attached to players. I understand that it;s a money issue in most situations

Man that nga seems so grateful that the Heat signed him.
I can't even imagine a scenario where Whiteside would want to explore options from teams who didn't even want him/gave up on him.
Money talks, breh. If he was X and Riley offers X - 10 i would expect him to walk. I would

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
No way Riley lets whiteside bounce. He's prolly retiring in a couple seasons so his grand finale will be extending whiteside and adding a star in 2016 to keep us in good shape

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm not sold on him as a max player yet. Lots of potential, tho. Thank God we have another to monitor his proggress and make that decision :whew:
But yeah right now i see him as someone who can be a better version of Noah or a taller Al Horford. But if by next year's he shows us he's in the same class as the Anthony Davises of the world then fukk yeah give that box the max and impose a city ordinance that all women on South Beach get in line to give him some p*ssy.

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
you think we are keeping Wade/ Bosh/ Whiteside and getting another notable free agent ?

:skip:
Depends

• Bosh has the rest of this year to show us if he;s worth keeping. Im sure Riley already looking at possible ways to move him
  • Wade should be untouchable, period. But i also get the feeling that he doesnt wanna be here anymore. Especially after that "their team/their franchise" comment.
  • Whiteside is a keeper but at what price is yet to be seen. Like i said in the above post we have a whole year to decide