The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

PRO BADA$$

http://www.nextmanup.co/
Daps
Reppin
Miami Heat/ New York Hip Hop/ Horror Flicks
all these winnable games :blessed:

we might crack .500 this month brehs

Capture.png

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bosh is officially 3rd option behind wade and whiteside. soft ass nikka really got over on us with that max deal, it's all good tho.

Who wouldve thought that the min D league nikka is averaging the double double over the max nikka. Riley fukk around and clear bosh out and have mcbob and max whiteside to build around

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
David Aldridge: Were you surprised Miami didn't do everything possible to get you? I really thought you'd be a priority for them. Kyle Lowry: I don't know. I think, they sent the little pitch through the e-mail -- David Aldridge: But if they're trying to get you -- Kyle Lowry: I think they were trying to figure out their own selves, with LeBron. And I don't know if they knew they were going to lose him, but at the same time, I don't know what was their thinking. I'm not them guys. At the end of the day, I was open to any and everybody, and I wanted to listen and be courted. It was cool. They sent their e-mail, they sent their pitch, and that was it. It was one of those things were, okay, it went that way. NBA.com

No use crying over spilled milk but just an email Pat? I guess they really werent serious about landing Lowry this past offseason. I think he ends up in Toronto regardless.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
David Aldridge: Were you surprised Miami didn't do everything possible to get you? I really thought you'd be a priority for them. Kyle Lowry: I don't know. I think, they sent the little pitch through the e-mail -- David Aldridge: But if they're trying to get you -- Kyle Lowry: I think they were trying to figure out their own selves, with LeBron. And I don't know if they knew they were going to lose him, but at the same time, I don't know what was their thinking. I'm not them guys. At the end of the day, I was open to any and everybody, and I wanted to listen and be courted. It was cool. They sent their e-mail, they sent their pitch, and that was it. It was one of those things were, okay, it went that way. NBA.com

No use crying over spilled milk but just an email Pat? I guess they really werent serious about landing Lowry this past offseason. I think he ends up in Toronto regardless.

I'm sure there's more to the story

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well bron literally had this franchise by the balls so Pat didnt want any agents leaking shyt like "Heat actively seeking out lowry" wit big baby bron ego being hurt cause he wasnt consulted

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure there's more to the story
Like what breh? :patrice:

If i remember correctly, Lebron had free agency at standstill but Lowry signed with Toronto regardless. He even mocked the situation stating he wasn't waiting on one person to make his decision. He basically knew where he wanted to be. So I think it didnt matter what Riles sent him or how strong the offer was.

Or do you mean where is the rest of the article? I saw this except on hoopshype.com and decided to share.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Like what breh? :patrice:

If i remember correctly, Lebron had free agency at standstill but Lowry signed with Toronto regardless. He even mocked the situation stating he wasn't waiting on one person to make his decision. He basically knew where he wanted to be. So I think it didnt matter what Riles sent him or how strong the offer was.

Or do you mean where is the rest of the article? I saw this except on hoopshype.com and decided to share.
nah I just mean this stuff Lowry is talking about where Riley only emailed him. There were various reports that Riley called Lowry's camp right after midnight when free agency began