The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
We won this game cuz of Whiteside and Johnson
Whiteside carry us when boston was making it run and looked dominate out there.
Johnson gave us the spark off the bench we needed and he was always in the middle of the action with his hustle.

Shout out to ennis aswell giving us some nice minutes off the bench

Whiteside 20 points 9 rebounds 3 blocks:salute::salute::salute:
Johnson 13 points 9 rebounds 4 assists 2 blocks :salute::salute::salute:

Last edited:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I'm actually down to see Hamilton get some of Williams' minutes next game. might as well :yeshrug:
when you play maybe once a month how are you post to really get a rhythm
he has one thing they always say you cant teach and that is height he is 7 foot.
i dont understand why spo keeps going to small ball with either granger or williams playing at the 4.

i thought granger could play a stretch 4 but he looks done and williams is stuck cuz he cant really guard small forwards anymore but is too small and doesnt have the strength to guard power forwards.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Looking at stats

Didn't watch this one

Is Tyler Johnson the truth yall ? :ohhh:
He was always in the middle of the action hustling and making plays. he got his shot block big time and like a young player you would think he would soak his head alil or cry to the ref. He got back up next time got the ball hits a jumper then got a steal leading to a clear path foul. He had some nice drive to the basket and was looking for the big man. i think we got something in the kid.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
This team may do some damage in the WEAKstern Conference playoffs if they keep improving :lupe:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
If that fakkit would have stayed in addition to whiteside
imgres

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh, let's not hate on Bosh. I dunno if the brehs are noticing it but Boah's ability to stretch the floor accentuates Whiteside's rebounding because Whiteside is able to pounce on late rotations due to his length and athletic ability.

The biggest problem for Bosh is that we have a very awkward squad. Cole, Wade, Deng, Granger, Ennis, Whiteside, and most of our team are at their best when they're slashing and attacking the rim leaving only Chalmers as a spot up shooter. So Bosh is being forced to space the floor and open up lanes because we don't have anyone, other than Wade, who can throw decent entry passes or space the floor for the inevitable double team.

We also got a bunch of young dudes (Ennis and Whiteside), new dudes (Granger and Deng), or low IQ (Cole and Chalmers) who simply don't get to play enough with Bosh to know when to attack. It's no surprise Bosh was killing it when playing next to Williams because he was able to kill it in the post or score from the outside.

Bosh is in a crappy position. We have little to no spacing on this team so Bosh is being forced to help space the floor for our other players because he's our best 3 Point shooter and our other players can't Fukking shoot.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
been watching some old school western conference playoffs games on youtube from the 90s and found this regular season game from the 97-98 season
something for long time Heat fans to watch.

I like the way Riley's offense is run here, Spo should incorporate some of this stuff for Hassan