The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here we go with this crap again

Not sure I thought I would ever say this but you can easily look at the Hawks as a model to build a team. Who were their big free agent signings? Louis Williams? I dont want anymore pie in the sky scenarios.

I think you're confused to as what Riley was saying bruh

Here's the full quote:

"I'm not so sure that what we did in 2010 is anywhere close to what we can do in 2016," he said. "The rules have changed. For a player to turn down a five-year guaranteed deal at home with major max money, he must really have to hate where he's at or love where he's going. So it's not the same deal. It's going to be approached differently."

Essentially hes saying 2010 was an anomaly that we will never see again. He's not going to be able to go that route again, and that they need to build the team differently this time around.

Just my 2 cents, I thought Riley had a good, realistic grasp on his situation.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I think you're confused to as what Riley was saying bruh

Here's the full quote:

Essentially hes saying 2010 was an anomaly that we will never see again. He's not going to be able to go that route again, and that they need to build the team differently this time around.

Just my 2 cents, I thought Riley had a good, realistic grasp on his situation.
Maybe.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He also made comments about not moving any assets for lateral moves that would help push the Heat up the standings this season (I.E. move a pick to acquire a rotation player)

He sees the bigger picture, ya'll are in good hands

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
We might as well be bad now, scoop up our top 10 pick, and keep it moving. We are only like 2 or so games back from that reality. We aren't winning anything this year.

We gon be bad next year and likely in 2017, I rather keep our picks in 2016 and 2017. Draft top 8 in 2016 and 2017, have new GM and coach in Summer 2017, then have good young players and cap room to sign AD in 2020.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Whiteside and Deng will probably play. I fully expect Wade to sit out :rudy:
he has played every game this season he has been capable of, including playing sick earlier this year. if he's out it's because he can't play. I expect him to play tho

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
We gon be bad next year and likely in 2017, I rather keep our picks in 2016 and 2017. Draft top 8 in 2016 and 2017, have new GM and coach in Summer 2017, then have good young players and cap room to sign AD in 2020.

Not necessarily. If we get a top 10 pick this year and sign a vet for one year, whoever it maybe or whatever position, we can contend. The main reason this season has been such a disappointment is because of injuries. Next year we will be deeper and hopefully healthier, so I see no reason for us to be bad.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
if only heat had deng last game... dude is too often sick...

last game hurt my feelings :mjcry:

why oh why chalmers

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Bosh didn’t seem content taking away moral victories from yet another close loss as the Heat dropped six games below .500:

“I’m tired of it. You can always take something from everything. But at the end of the day we lost. That’s what it is. All of these moral victories we can put that on the shelf. You either win the game or you lose the game

Bosh commented on his missed attempt to win the game at the end of the fourth quarter:

“I rushed it. I wasn’t on balance. You’ve gotta find a way between not taking a quick shot and rushing but getting the shot off quick and getting your feet under you and I didn’t have my feet under me. I rushed the shot and it was a bad miss.”

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Bosh didn’t seem content taking away moral victories from yet another close loss as the Heat dropped six games below .500:

“I’m tired of it. You can always take something from everything. But at the end of the day we lost. That’s what it is. All of these moral victories we can put that on the shelf. You either win the game or you lose the game

:beli:

so get your fukkin ass in the post and stop settling for so many jumpers then :damn: