The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
As much as i love both wade & bosh i hope both of them dont make the all star team. the team is below 500 and you have two all stars noo. if your team is under 500 you shouldnt make an all star period. both of them need a fired lift under there asses cuz this team should not be this damm bad

PRO BADA$$

http://www.nextmanup.co/
Daps
Reppin
Miami Heat/ New York Hip Hop/ Horror Flicks
As much as i love both wade & bosh i hope both of them dont make the all star team. the team is below 500 and you have two all stars noo. if your team is under 500 you shouldnt make an all star period. both of them need a fired lift under there asses cuz this team should not be this damm bad

:snoop:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Yeah we will but prolly a first round exit easy

I knew we weren't gonna be great but am kinda shocked how bad we are

Losing josh hurt a lot he was gonna be a big role player for us

Ennis hadn't made the impact I was hoping for but than again he hadn't gotten consistent mins

Deng is much worse than I thought

Wade is actually doing better than expected

Bosh is just too inconstant and refuses to stay in the post even thou he kills it there
Mcroberts getting hurt screw us because he was post to be are lamar odom point forward type. him playing point would of allow rio to be more of the backup shooting guard the role he was post to have and would of took pressure of cole and napier.

deng is too damm inconsistent hes is like how bosh was with the big three at times he will have a great game then disappear. do we even run offensive plays for him cuz he sometimes just flowing around out there not doing much of anything

this team was going to struggle but we shouldn't be this bad i feel alot of this is on spo and his stubbornness. it took mcroberts getting hurt for him to start playing whiteside it took wade getting hurt again to let naiper play. him continuing to play small ball. him thinking its a good idea to have cole and naiper and cole and rio together constant. him sitting on his hands when we keep losing leads and waiting to long to bring wade or bosh or both back into games.

Last edited:

McPiff

#goat
Daps

Yup

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just build a fukking team from the ground up Pat :snoop:

Riley is almost 70, no way on hell he has the patience to have a true rebuild. We'll probably throw the max at Batum or Conley, then Riley will retire after the 2016-2017 season.

With that said I disagree with you on tanking this year, sure the draft this year seems pretty good. But we'll be bad next year and likely in 2017, if we lose our pick this year, we'll own our 2016 pick and on.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Riley is almost 70, no way on hell he has the patience to have a true rebuild. We'll probably throw the max at Batum or Conley, then Riley will retire after the 2016-2017 season.

With that said I disagree with you on tanking this year, sure the draft this year seems pretty good. But we'll be bad next year and likely in 2017, if we lose our pick this year, we'll own our 2016 pick and on.
We might as well be bad now, scoop up our top 10 pick, and keep it moving. We are only like 2 or so games back from that reality. We aren't winning anything this year.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Not sure I thought I would ever say this but you can easily look at the Hawks as a model to build a team. Who were their big free agent signings? Louis Williams? I dont want anymore pie in the sky scenarios.
That's what you get with quality depth, a good system, and good coaching.

We were sort of playing well at the beginning of the season then Wade got hurt and the season went down the toilet.