The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Pat's disillusion. Start up the tank. We are 1 1/2 game back from the 10th pick in the lottery. We don't have the assets to make a huge move or the players to make a deep playoff run. Let the bottom fall out this year and reup next year. #tankwave

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Dawkins just signed a 10-day contract with the Celtics. :beli:

Final Analysis: When it comes to three-point snipers, Dawkins may be the best in the D-League. He’s averaging 22.9 points per game with 14.4 of those points coming from behind the arc. Dawkins has shown some improvement in expanding his offensive game, but still needs to work as a ballhandler and defender. Sometimes prospects possessing one elite skill turn out better than versatile players that are just solid in all aspects. Dawkins will try to follow the paths of elite D-League shooters like Danny Green or Troy Daniels at the next level, carving a niche as an NBA sharpshooter.

from realgm.net

http://basketball.realgm.com/analysis/236369/Scouting-Report-Andre-Dawkins

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Lowry over Wade this year huh? :gettasteppin:

We've taken so many got damn L's this year....shyt is hard to come to grips with :sadheats:

16i60ec.jpg

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is tough love brehs but u kno what fukk it. This team has no identity. The theme has been the Lebronless heat and "oh look their stats suffered cause of bron".

I think bosh and wade were content with the fukkery in cleveland so they hit super chill mode like we got our rings since nobody is paying attention anymore. I hope the coaches snub both of they asses and put atlanta's players in. Hopefully that'll spark some pride in this team