The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Riley was trying to go all in

Riley is playing with house money :lolbron:
I like Lopez. I like him a lot. But with Bosh and Whiteside on board i don't see why we would want to bring him into the mix.

I understand why we no longer care for McRoberts because he was supposed to be a stretch 4 that would complement LeBron. LeBron is gone. Stretch 4 no longer fits into our plans.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Lopez could have worked fine off the bench. Start Whiteside, have Lopez hold down the 2nd unit offensively. Let him play about 25 mins, when teams try hack-a-hassan, you can bring in Lopez. I'm kinda surprised they would have been willing to give up McRoberts, but happy they would be. kinda would feel bad for Bird since he says he came back due to loyalty, but he did get paid so :manny:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need a pt guard. I would take a shot at Stephenson or d.will before lopez

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
i dunno if whiteside should be starting just yet breh. he still picks up silly fouls rather quickly...the last thing you want is for him to start a game, pick up 2 quick fouls early in the 1st, and miss a good portion of the game when we need him most.
:beli: