The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Napier has struggled his way to 10 pts and 5 assists. trying to tell ya'll all he need is time and consistent play. What you expect out of a rookie that you playing one night, assigning to d-league for a week, and then keeping him on the bench for another 2 weeks.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Napier has struggled his way to 10 pts and 5 assists. trying to tell ya'll all he need is time and consistent play. What you expect out of a rookie that you playing one night, assigning to d-league for a week, and then keeping him on the bench for another 2 weeks.
He's gonna better than cole atleast

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Doesnt he lead the league in turnovers? And how long is his contract?

I like him tho. I'd package Cole and anyone not named Wade, Bosh or WhiteSide for him.

i'm not up on his stats but have seen him play some brilliant games. that environment he's in may contribute to his turnovers. everyone agrees that cole is a team liability.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
i'm not up on his stats but have seen him play some brilliant games. that environment he's in may contribute to his turnovers. everyone agrees that cole is a team liability.
He's a good player. Just needs a different environment IMO. Dude is like a poor man's Penny Hardaway. I like his court vision but too often he gets ahead of himself. I doubt We have anything they would want, tho.