The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
We got the right idea starting a big next to Bosh, its time to move Napier to the starting lineup. Put Chalmers back on the bench where he was actually excelling at the start of the year :stopitslime: and get what you can for Cole's bum ass. Enough is enough.

yup

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
We got the right idea starting a big next to Bosh, its time to move Napier to the starting lineup. Put Chalmers back on the bench where he was actually excelling at the start of the year :stopitslime: and get what you can for Cole's bum ass. Enough is enough.
Rio was excelling cuz he knew his role was come in and be instant offense and not worry about trying to get everyone involved. When they had him and Napier on the floor together Napier ran the show.

Rio wasnt really playing point that much til spo moved cole out the starting and started benching Napier. You can even see Rio not being as aggressive looking for his shot.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was on the plane today after halftime. Why did we get beat by 20 in the second half this time? This is at least the tenth game this season it's happened.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Even though I advocated tanking, I don't know if that would do this team good, because we may wind up with the 8-10 pick yet Spo won't play him. This team is mindblowingly frustrating to follow, with the lack of vision.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I was on the plane today after halftime. Why did we get beat by 20 in the second half this time? This is at least the tenth game this season it's happened.

Same story. Our offense gets stagnant at the same time the opponent goes on a run. We just aren't good enough defensively to stop the the opposing teams run or go on a run ourselves which leads us to fall behind double digits. On paper we we have the talent that this shouldn't be happening consistently but the reality of it is that we just aren't that good.
16i60ec.jpg

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
By the way its looking, Demarcus does not want to be in Sac anymore. Anybody ever thought about trading Bosh straight up for Cousins????? I think the contracts should be close enough for that to be a straight up trade, but I would think Miami would want to bring in another PF who can space the floor (Blatche). What would Ja Rule do :patrice:

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
By the way its looking, Demarcus does not want to be in Sac anymore. Anybody ever thought about trading Bosh straight up for Cousins????? I think the contracts should be close enough for that to be a straight up trade, but I would think Miami would want to bring in another PF who can space the floor (Blatche). What would Ja Rule do :patrice:

implying Kings are mentally retarded ?

1420145155158.jpg