The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Oh, but you would, you would.

Think of Jennings as Cole with the green light but worse defense.
I've seen. It's really a wash though. He can at least hit an open jumper and his free throws while having a better turnover to assist ratio. They're both easily the two worst point guards in a nba uniform. Spo pretty much gives him the green light anyway. Guy shoots some 45% on lay ups :trash:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
remember in like his 2nd NBA game he dropped like 20 off the bench vs boston

i was like "riley you sly devil...you did it again":blessed:

peak in your 2nd game in the league brehs:mjcry:
Watched that game on skype with my friends in Florida. We haven't drafted one good player besides Wade since 2003. Maybe Mario, but when he's your best pick in an 11 year span (2004-14), you've drafted as bad as Cleveland did from 2004-10

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Cold is arguably the worst player in the league. Spo starting him is enough of a crime against coaching that he needs to go. He got waxed by frank fukking Vogel in the 2013 ECF, doc always embarrassed him, got lucky the Scotty brooks was the other coach in the 2012 finals because Pop spanked him in 2013. In the 2013-14 season, it was clear our defensive scheme was in decline and was hurting us yet no changes were made. Jason Kidd out coached him a few times that year and pop may have given a worse beating to him than 2013 or mike brown in the 2007 finals. He has raging hard ons for awful players like Cole, relies on lebron ball minus lebron, and wants to play small ball with a small and slow team, which gets us killed at the rim, behind the arc, and on the glass. For real the only coach I think he's better than is Scotty brooks, and that's debatable now that brooks has benched Perkins.

Stop it :damn:

It hurts :mjcry:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Hate this team... How the fukk do you blow a 20 point lead to a team that is tanking??

I cant even Christmas game, its gonna be so fukking ugly. Bron gonna come through and destroy this broken team and the national audience gonna laugh at them :mjcry:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Hate this team... How the fukk do you blow a 20 point lead to a team that is tanking??

I cant even Christmas game, its gonna be so fukking ugly. Bron gonna come through and destroy this broken team and the national audience gonna laugh at them :mjcry:
i think that's why they're doing the video tribute...try to butter him up so he doesn't go ape shyt on us:mjcry:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs...is our bench really gonna be

Cole
Ennis/Brown/NAPIER????
Granger
Williams / Haslem?
Andersen

That bench offense looking kinda :mjcry:

Breh, I watched Granger last year. He's not a consistent offensive option anymore. You shouldn't expect much but solid defense and good rotating on defense.

Shannon Brown is exactly an offensive stud either and I love Ennis but I don't know if he's ready for NBA level talent with his average ball handling.

But we have no reliable offensive option off the bench which is nerve racking especially with Wade being such a question mark.

Ugh, I just wanna show everyone up with everyone thinking we'll barely scratch it in the plAyoffs

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
i think that's why they're doing the video tribute...try to butter him up so he doesn't go ape shyt on us:mjcry:

Yeah but you know they aint got no video for Mike MIller and he gonna come through and reign 7 3's on us and it'll be his breakout game of the season :mjcry:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Its so bad they may even have to look at Josh Smith
If Riley offers him a deal then Riley has to go. Smith is one of the worst players in basketball. Andre Drummond level foul shooting, Antoine walker on his worst season levels of shot selection and shooting efficiency, terrible attitude in the locker room, and he plays harden level defense. How often does an nba player get cut? He's so awful that the Pistons cut him even though they'll still pay him that whole awful contract. Dining him is a David khan move.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Fire spo. Now. He's not built for this shyt. No excuse. We don't have great talent but we have enough to be a 4-5 seed easy. No way we should be losing to one of the worst teams in the league at home. That's all on spo. If fully healthy we can still do some damage in the east, but it doesn't matter because spo will fukk it up on the long run. Dude had it made the last 4 years. Now that he actually has to do some real coaching. Really strategize. Create an offense and defense that utilize the strengths of our players....he's getting exposed. He doesn't have the mind for that shyt. He's just not an nba coach. He's a video boy better suited for giving the real coaches some feedback here and there. We don't fire this dude by all star break we're gonna be fukked.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Fire spo. Now. He's not built for this shyt. No excuse. We don't have great talent but we have enough to be a 4-5 seed easy. No way we should be losing to one of the worst teams in the league at home. That's all on spo. If fully healthy we can still do some damage in the east, but it doesn't matter because spo will fukk it up on the long run. Dude had it made the last 4 years. Now that he actually has to do some real coaching. Really strategize. Create an offense and defense that utilize the strengths of our players....he's getting exposed. He doesn't have the mind for that shyt. He's just not an nba coach. He's a video boy better suited for giving the real coaches some feedback here and there. We don't fire this dude by all star break we're gonna be fukked.
He's been here since 1995. He's here as long as he wants :mjcry: