The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Real talk. The fact that this trash lineup and coaching staff is what we have makes me wish Wade went to chase #4 somewhere else. Spo has cemented himself as a bottom 5 coach in the league by trotting that lineup and using the defense we do. Add in the fact that Cole will keep getting starter minutes and we're looking at josh smith? I'm not sure we'll be shyt again until the entire organization blows up. I can't see any free agent wanting to come here in 2016. Save for Wade and bosh, this roster might be the worst I've ever seen. The rest couldn't generate 70 points a game or keep a team under 100 consistently. The coaching staff speaks for itself

Last edited:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Lowkey Boston is 3 games out the 8th seed. :mjpls:
Our next 5 games feature Cavs; Grizzlies, Magic, Pacers, and Rockets :sas1:
Going 1-4 over that stretch would put likely put us as the 9th seed :sas2:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ive divested all emotions from this season. Spo is the worst, never saw a coach just let momentum turn like him. Riley gotta make some moves and dump the trash.

I knew these dark times were coming once the Bron left. We sold our souls for those chips :demonic:

I'll do it again if I had to,too
I would do it too. I've detatched this season too. Don't think I'll watch another game until Cole and spo get the axe.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
:patrice: so brehs...we need an emergency meeting. i have a hard time catching up games but right now shyt is looking wild suspect..

should we keep spo? :patrice:

all i know is that since bron left cole is acting like a fukkin bytch.. :damn:
he gotta go :camby:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Lowkey Boston is 3 games out the 8th seed. :mjpls:
Our next 5 games feature Cavs; Grizzlies, Magic, Pacers, and Rockets :sas1:
Going 1-4 over that stretch would put likely put us as the 9th seed :sas2:
Aint no half tanking....it only makes sense to miss the playoffs IF we are guaranteed a top 10 pick otherwise...

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:patrice: so brehs...we need an emergency meeting. i have a hard time catching up games but right now shyt is looking wild suspect..

should we keep spo? :patrice:

all i know is that since bron left cole is acting like a fukkin bytch.. :damn:
he gotta go :camby:
Cold is arguably the worst player in the league. Spo starting him is enough of a crime against coaching that he needs to go. He got waxed by frank fukking Vogel in the 2013 ECF, doc always embarrassed him, got lucky the Scotty brooks was the other coach in the 2012 finals because Pop spanked him in 2013. In the 2013-14 season, it was clear our defensive scheme was in decline and was hurting us yet no changes were made. Jason Kidd out coached him a few times that year and pop may have given a worse beating to him than 2013 or mike brown in the 2007 finals. He has raging hard ons for awful players like Cole, relies on lebron ball minus lebron, and wants to play small ball with a small and slow team, which gets us killed at the rim, behind the arc, and on the glass. For real the only coach I think he's better than is Scotty brooks, and that's debatable now that brooks has benched Perkins.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Nope. He might be the worst nba player I've ever seen. He does literally nothing well. At this point we wouldn't be losing anything by swapping him for Brandon Jennings and I hate him as much as @Malta does

Oh, but you would, you would.

Think of Jennings as Cole with the green light but worse defense.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Nah. Cole has had that .350/.250/.650 shooting slash and 1:1 assist turnover ratio his whole career. He's 2011 playoffs mike bibby status to me. Has been since the 2013 all star break.
remember in like his 2nd NBA game he dropped like 20 off the bench vs boston

i was like "riley you sly devil...you did it again":blessed:

peak in your 2nd game in the league brehs:mjcry: