The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
He helped bring us the best four years of basketball we'll probably witness in our lifetime breh. Let's pay him tribute then go on with our lives.
It's like a girl you had the best crazy sex with :takedat:

but than the bytch went crazy and keyed up your car :sadcam:

You won't forget the sex but can't stand seeing the bytch anymore

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I'm cool with Wade's suggestion:
"How I think he should be received is a little bit different," Wade said. "The man helped take us to places we've only been once before he got here. So I think he should be received very well for that at the start of the game. And then, when the game (starts), then do what you've got to do."

http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/664118

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
No he didnt and we already been through this.

he posted this on his IG

how is this not thanking the fans?
10549607_598330010282029_473044977_n.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
heat are a 1st class organization breh

in circles around the league execs and players marvel at how miami treats its former players. gestures like this definitely gives miami brownie points when free agency rolls around.

No he didnt and we already been through this.
I don't want us to be viewed like how Cleveland was viewed in 2010

we are better
fans than they are
Exactly how i feel.
South Florida fans tend to have the "angry ex-wife " syndrome when it comes to people that leave us :scust:
Look at Saban. Almost 10 years later South-Florida writers use every opportunity to take shots at the man. I hate that. I hope we give Lebron a big standing ovation and then go on about our business. No need to boo him at introduction or at every touch like Knicks fans

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
c'mon dawg, "I felt uncomfortable being in the same room as Riley at Wade's wedding" this snake nikka isn't worthy
No matter how honest you were in a breakup do you ever feel comfortable when you're wiith your new girl and come across your ex?

Again im mad he left but at the same time i understand and accept it. Snake move he may have pulled was just to get a competitive edge. Wade did the same with the Bulls by leading them on so they wouldnt go after Joe Johnson, remember? I dont hear you complaining about that. If you're calling out one snake call out every single one.

Either way i always say im not gonna be mad at a man who wants to go home because i know the feeling.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
No matter how honest you were in a breakup do you ever feel comfortable when you're wiith your new girl and come across your ex?

Again im mad he left but at the same time i understand and accept it. Snake move he may have pulled was just to get a competitive edge. Wade did the same with the Bulls by leading them on so they wouldnt go after Joe Johnson, remember? I dont hear you complaining about that. If you're calling out one snake call out every single one.

Either way i always say im not gonna be mad at a man who wants to go home because i know the feeling.

Principal Intruder, how many times am I gonna have to tell you to not quote me while you on your high horse? Wade never played for the Bulls, to compare that to this is two different things. Bulls FO wasn't messaging Wade asking for his input on players, that was Riley. Bulls FO wasn't calling Wade and not getting a pick up, that was Riley.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Principal Intruder, how many times am I gonna have to tell you to not quote me while you on your high horse?
Highlight the high horse part. I wanna see what you cats consider high-horse

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Read the whole post doggy
So to mislead a team into thinking you are genuinely interested ONLY to keep them from making serious run at another FA so you have less competition isnt a snake move?
Dont get me wrong doggy. I'd hug Wade for what he did and i understand it's a dog-eat-dog world out there but come on:smugdraper:
After the Mo Williams debacle in 2007 Riley should have known better than to rely on a player thats not answering his calls. You remember that bullsh!t, dont you??? If it's a snake move in a snake business then it's our fault for falling for it. How does it go again? "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice ..."

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
let's be clear. Lebron was/is absolutely wrong for not acknowledging a city/fan base that took him in and tried to shield him from all the Hate that was coming his way the last 4 years. when he went back to cleveland that 1st game and those people were chanting "akron hates you" and saying all kinds of shyt about his mother, the very next game in Miami, the heat fans were chanting "Lebron we love you" as a way to show him they had his back. No one hated the city of Miami/Miami Heat until he uttered "taking my talents to south beach" no one talked about Miami's "bad fans" until then.

This was a mutually beneficial arrangement. Miami the city and the team got 4 years of going to the finals, and 2 championships.....and so did Lebron. He had ZERO rings before coming to the Heat. he learned how to win from a great organization, hence why he is trying to duplicate the team now in Cleveland.

There were baseball players who only played one season for a team last year that took out an ad in the paper to thank a city he only spent one year in. Lebron couldn't even TWEET something?

and be sure, Wade is a BIG reason Miami/Riley has taken the high road during all of this