The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Joseph Goodman: Can confirm that the Heat has called about Josh Smith, but Rockets are the top suitor, according to @Adrian Wojnarowski. Twitter @JoeGoodmanJr

Tell me we havent sunk so low that we are actually considering signing josh smith :snoop:

cropped_ValidDistortedFunnelweaverspider.gif

He fits our masterminds positionless system

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
signing josh smith would be admitting that we're tanking

kind of like how trading for ricky davis and mark blount in 2007 was

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really wish y'all would stop talking about tanking. Even though I'd be for it. I'd rather have a pick then lose in the first round.

But in the sorry ass East its damn near impossible.

Unless God forbid Wade or Bosh go down with a major injury we not getting in the top ten. Let it go

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Hold the hell up, what is this I hear about a video tribute for Lebron on Christmas Day? The same guy who has yet to publicly thank the fans

rickrossdrink.gif

James Jones too

It's Miami week for LeBron James, finally. The long-anticipated Christmas Day matchup featuring James and the Cavaliers against the Heat in Miami – where James won two championships and played the last four years – is Thursday at 5 p.m. in the NBA's prime slot on Christmas. The Heat will honor both James and Cavaliers reserve James Jones with video tributes at AmericanAirlines Arena, the Heat confirmed Monday. Jones played for Miami from 2008 through last season. Cleveland Plain Dealer

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Hold the hell up, what is this I hear about a video tribute for Lebron on Christmas Day? The same guy who has yet to publicly thank the fans

heat are a 1st class organization breh

in circles around the league execs and players marvel at how miami treats its former players. gestures like this definitely gives miami brownie points when free agency rolls around.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
heat are a 1st class organization breh

in circles around the league execs and players marvel at how miami treats its former players. gestures like this definitely gives miami brownie points when free agency rolls around.

c'mon dawg, "I felt uncomfortable being in the same room as Riley at Wade's wedding" this snake nikka isn't worthy

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
signing josh smith would be admitting that we're tanking

kind of like how trading for ricky davis and mark blount in 2007 was
:russ: trading for Ricky Davis was just Pat saying that's right suckers we given up this whole season right now