The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Rest of these motherfukkers outside of Bosh and Wade don't even deserve to have the privilege of having a Miami thot carry their chid and eventually get a deal on Basketball wives off their name :ufdup::snoop:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Been stuck babysitting my nephew and have miised last 4 or 5 games. I didn't think this team would be this bad. Deng has been a major disappointed to me he been so inconsistent. Cole is :trash:I want his ass gone.
Granger :scust:let ennis get his minutes, I seen him hit the side of the the backboard enuff. im still:mindblown:why they send napier to the dleague
he was struggling some but his ass is light years better then bum ass cole.

Nice to see wade saying fukk it and beening aggressive

:damn::snoop::mjcry:McRoberts out for the
year
bosh missing time this really has been the year of injuries for this team.
The hard-on spo has for Cole is :scust:. We need to dump all the trash we know can't play and try to develop young guys too. At this point we know Cole ain't shyt and never will be. Same goes for flabby add granger. I swear you'd think spo was a rookie coach the way he sets our defense up and manages rotations.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Why the fukk do they continue to trap every single ballhandler no matter what his skill level is. That shyt only works when you have a bunch of dudes who can create turnovers, Miami does not have that right now. It boggles my fukkin mind that they continue to trap and leave shooters open even though it does not work. The players should just tune out Spo at this point and stay home on shooters. I'd rather let teams get to the basket than have nikkas raining 3's like they have been doing.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Why the fukk do they continue to trap every single ballhandler no matter what his skill level is. That shyt only works when you have a bunch of dudes who can create turnovers, Miami does not have that right now. It boggles my fukkin mind that they continue to trap and leave shooters open even though it does not work. The players should just tune out Spo at this point and stay home on shooters. I'd rather let teams get to the basket than have nikkas raining 3's like they have been doing.

It's mind blowing how Spo continues to preach this same system. When Ronstein was breaking down the defensive misques during halftime you could understand why the defense looked so bad. The defense can be beaten after the second and/or third pass which usually leads to a wide open three.

Guys looked lost on who to rotate to or had to sprint to the weak side of the defense just to contest a shot that was already up in the air. I don't know if it was a lack of communication or just a breakdown in the defense. Either way, the defensive scheme has to be simplified.

This system was more effective when you had three all stars and several key defensive role players in their primes. We don't have the personnel for this nonsense. It's probably the reason why Bosh amd Bob got hurt. Yea it won us two titles but it's time to change.

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
why are you talking about Wade's prime? when the topic was wade v. harden THIS season
no one said anything about Harden being better than prime-Wade
I did agree Harden was better than Wade right now, didn't i? What else do you want breh? My first born? :beli:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Don't know if anyone saw ESPN this morning on the NBA page but they had the front picture of both Lebron and Wade talking about the different woes they are having this season (Wade more than Bron)

Just seeing the pic of them both looking pissed off made me think "They shoulda never broke up yet" :mjcry:

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
team under .500 that's the only stat that matters.

Spo is an awful coach i've said it since 2011. You can't play the same defense with your defensive beast 900 miles north

Any coach would suck with this shytty roster

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any coach would suck with this shytty roster

nope, you put in a coach like larry brown, rick carlisle, thibbs, etc.. and they would find a way to utilize their talent better. You can't win by playing the same attacking style defense with guys not suited for that role.

Look at what thibbs has done for us in chicago on defense. Spo refuses to adjust his game plan.

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
nope, you put in a coach like larry brown, rick carlisle, thibbs, etc.. and they would find a way to utilize their talent better. You can't win by playing the same attacking style defense with guys not suited for that role.

Look at what thibbs has done for us in chicago on defense. Spo refuses to adjust his game plan.

Thibbs roster is head and shoulders superior to Spos