The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
im so done man

fukk outta here

idk how these nikkas look like the 2nd coming of Michael Jordan in D-League then looks like he picked up a ball for the 1st time in the NBA

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Ennis is straight up trash too....I cant even remember the last time I've seen this nikka make a basket. Besides that one dunk...WTF has this nikka done?

nikka looked like Michael Jordan in summer league

fukk him

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I keep telling people that the Heat wins in spite of Spo, not because of him.
Yup. Which is why i laugh when the media say Spo is a great up & coming coach. Or a top coach in the NBA. Bruh imo Kidd is already a better coach then Spo.
Ennis is straight up trash too....I cant even remember the last time I've seen this nikka make a basket. Besides that one dunk...WTF has this nikka done?
Chill bruh. He needs to play more. Spo cant be playing him one night then sitting him the next night. He also still needs to be developed. Also remember he is basically still a rookie.

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
no coach can win with this sorry ass group of players

these nikkas flatout SUCK at their jobs

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Yup. Which is why i laugh when the media say Spo is a great up & coming coach. Or a top coach in the NBA. Bruh imo Kidd is already a better coach then Spo.
Chill bruh. He needs to play more. Spo cant be playing him one night then sitting him the next night. He also still needs to be developed. Also remember he is basically still a rookie.

I'm just not sold breh....I'm just not sold :to:

nikka just missed a wide open dunk that should've been a 3 pt play :shaqflabby:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Smh. I can't even tell if it's the talent or the coaching when I've seen them play this year. Has anyone but Wade played decent? Why is Cole still playing, let alone starting? Didn't he show the previous 2 years, especially the second half of last year and the playoffs that he's arguably the worst guard in basketball?

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Smh. I can't even tell if it's the talent or the coaching when I've seen them play this year. Has anyone but Wade played decent? Why is Cole still playing, let alone starting? Didn't he show the previous 2 years, especially the second half of last year and the playoffs that he's arguably the worst guard in basketball?

the roster is garbage, Deng not living up to what was expected