The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
the point is thibbs would utilize the talent on the roster accordingly. Spo still thinks he has lebron and battier on the wings to play his trapping style defense.

A good coach would change his system.

It's called trial and error, even if Lebron leaves you still don't instantly scrap a defensive system that got you to the finals 4 straight years. Your just looking at the situation In hindsight, guys have been in and out ALL SEASON spo can't even keep a consistent starting lineup for more than 5 days. Thibbs would still struggle with this roster and that's not even a question when you consider the injuries that have occurred and time missed this season with Wade, Bosh, McRoberts and Birdman

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's called trial and error, even if Lebron leaves you still don't instantly scrap a defensive system that got you to the finals 4 straight years. Your just looking at the situation In hindsight, guys have been in and out ALL SEASON spo can't even keep a consistent starting lineup for more than 5 days. Thibbs would still struggle with this roster and that's not even a question when you consider the injuries that have occurred and time missed this season with Wade, Bosh, McRoberts and Birdman

lol we haven't had rose healthy all season since 2012. We have had carlos boozer since 2011. We still had a top 5 defense inspite of that. Some coaches can coach with the talent they have and adjust while some can't.

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
lol we haven't had rose healthy all season since 2012. We have had carlos boozer since 2011. We still had a top 5 defense inspite of that. Some coaches can coach with the talent they have and adjust while some can't.

like I said, THibs roster is way better than Spos you idiot
acting like Rose is a key contributor to the Bulls defense when you have 2 all-defensive players, Hinirich, Taj, and Pau who is averaging 2 blocks a night

Thibs roster is WAY more talented.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like I said, THibs roster is way better than Spos you idiot
acting like Rose is a key contributor to the Bulls defense when you have 2 all-defensive players, Hinirich, Taj, and Pau who is averaging 2 blocks a night

Thibs roster is WAY more talented.

thibbs would make miami have a respectable defense. That's my point

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I'm saying he gets credit for the no brainers Lebron, Bosh, Ray Allen. but some of these other moves :patrice: dawg i cant root for that clown stephenson, and he's overrated as fukk
Lance is both a clown & overrated. But i think he would be helping out of team also Wade & being on a vet team might actually be able to get him to step his game up. This move does show how desperate Riles might be tho. :patrice:

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Lance played too well all last season for these few months of poor play to overshadow that

He's a guy that can make plays, fill the stat sheet and bring it on defense and he's young with tons of potential

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
I'm saying he gets credit for the no brainers Lebron, Bosh, Ray Allen. but some of these other moves :patrice: dawg i cant root for that clown stephenson, and he's overrated as fukk

He didn't know LeBron was leaving and had to sign players in hurry, are you really in here questioning Pat Riley like he don't know what he'd doing?

PAT RILEY ?! :dahell:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Hopefully Riley doesn't give up any draft picks, this team needs all the picks they can get.
If the Hornets were down for a Deng for Stephenson swap, I'd be down