The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Why not? I would trade Deng & Cole. :manny: I think the Suns take that. Werent they trying to sign Deng anyways?
don't think the salaries match up. Bledsoe signed for about 15 mil I believe. Also, you know how Pat is about loyalty. He might not be willing to trade Deng right after convincing him to sign. Unless Deng would be cool with it :manny:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
don't think the salaries match up. Bledsoe signed for about 15 mil I believe. Also, you know how Pat is about loyalty. He might not be willing to trade Deng right after convincing him to sign. Unless Deng would be cool with it :manny:
What is Deng making? True, but i think Bledsoe at this point is more useful then Deng. Bledsoe gives us some playmaking & somebody who can drive & get to the line. Also he plays very good defense & rebounds just as good as Deng. Dude is legit a mini Bron. Just needs to keep working on his outside shooter.

I wish Pat would talk to Deng about the move. Because Deng would get to go to a team that is more ready to contend then us. Also would give us a young up & coming star. Him & Shabazz wouldnt be a bad pairing either.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Y'all think they trade Bledsoe for Deng? :mjlol:
:stopitslime:

Anything is possible.
kg-anything-is-possible-o.gif

16i60ec.jpg

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Damn it all

Damn it all to hell.

People so quick to talk about tanking like there's a stack draft in 2015. Hate shyt shyt, would rather the team be competitive.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
all those years of not drafting/developing solid NBA talent is finally coming back to bite us in the ass.

we have no young tradeable assets who would make other team's ears perk up. we all see how trash cole is, how inconsistent chalmers is, how wet behind the ears napier and ennis are...you don't think other teams notice the same thing?:heh:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
all those years of not drafting/developing solid NBA talent is finally coming back to bite us in the ass.

we have no young tradeable assets who would make other team's ears perk up. we all see how trash cole is, how inconsistent chalmers is, how wet behind the ears napier and ennis are...you don't think other teams notice the same thing?:heh:

And cats wanna talk about tanking like this team knows how to draft young talent beyond Wade a decade ago

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Riley trades picks like nothing the one thing I always hated about him

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Albert Random @AlbertRandom1 · 5h5 hours ago
To make a trade for Greg Monroe, Heat would need to send back at least $3.6M in salary (in addition to draft considerations, etc). (10/10)

Would Monroe accept trade if he doesn’t think Heat can sign him long-term? What would Heat give up for player can sign as UFA in Jul? (9/10)

Technically, it would be against rules for Heat to discuss future deal w/ Monroe as part of trade (but such things probably happen). (8/10)

Heat has $70M in commitments (including POs). He’ll be gunning for max of nearly $16M. Cap estimated at $67M. Can you make #s work? (7/10)

That’s surely not enough. Heat could give more if use cap room, but unclear if can clear enough to meet his long-term demands. (6/10)

Heat could use his Non-Bird rights to pay him 120% of his previous salary next year, or $6.6M. Adds up to $28M over 4 years. (5/10)

If such player is traded during season (with his approval), the incoming team receives only Non-Bird rights at the end of the season. (4/10)

Heat would therefore not only need to strike an acceptable deal with Pistons, but Monroe would need to want to come to Miami. (3/10)

Players on one-year deals with Bird or Early Bird Rights at end of them can veto any trade – this applies to Monroe. (2/10)

Lots of intersecting rules and complications as relates to a potential Heat trade for Greg Monroe. (1/10)